Posts with tag "Scala and Kolacny Brothers"
- Posted Apr 28th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Zach Dionne
Scala & Kolacny Brothers hit the internet's radar when their haunting choral take on Radiohead's 'Creep' boosted David Fincher's 'Social Network' trailer to masterpiece status. Belgian brothers Steven and Stijn Kolacny and their completely female choir (numbering more than 200 members) have enjoyed a wave of newfound fame ever since. Here, Scala & Kolacny go over some of their coolest ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 11:33 PM by Zach Dionne
Steven and Stijn Kolacny were just a couple of Belgians doing a cool thing -- namely, arranging, recording and performing a mix of original songs and pop and rock covers with their 238-member girls' choir, Scala & Kolacny Brothers. Then David Fincher tapped Scala's take on Radiohead's 'Creep' for 'The Social Network' trailer and, a few million enthusiastic YouTube streams later, things ...
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 08:00 PM by Zach Dionne
Straight from the department of Kinda Too Old to Cover But Definitely Too Good Not to Share, we present to you ... that choir who sang the haunting cover of Radiohead's 'Creep' over the 'Social Network' trailer, hooking us all into David Fincher's newest opus long before the buzz built around Aaron Sorkin or Mark Zuckerberg. Now we've learned the 200-member Belgian girls choir known as Scala ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ace Young and Diana DeGarmo Begin Their Own Holiday Traditions
- Caleb Bankston Explains His Relationship with Survivor Villain Colton Cumbie
- Kevin Bacon's Advice for His Daughter, Miss Golden Globe: 'Don't Trip!'
- Memorial for Paul Walker expected to draw thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- Billy Joel, Carlos Santana, Herbie Hancock, Shirley MacLaine, and Martina Arroyo receive Kennedy Center Honors
- ?SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars ? VIDEO
- PopWatch Planner: ?Arrow', ?Scandal' mid-season finales, ?American Hustle' in theaters, more