Posts with tag "Scott Disick"
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 10:09 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Can't get enough of the Kardashian clan on the small screen? Well if the answer is "yes," then you are in luck! Kourtney K. and boyfriend Scott Disick are the latest members of the family to be in talks to get their own spinoff show for E!, and sources tell me it will revolve around their still-secret wedding plans. "The last episode of 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' is Scott pro...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 03:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Scott Disick is the man you would least expect to be obsessed with Kim Kardashian but according to InTouch Weekly magazine, Disick seems to be obsessed and in love with Kim. Disick is dating Kim's older sister Kourtney Kardashian and is the father of their 1-year-old son, Mason Dash Disick. The cover of InTouch screams, "Kourtney Betrayed!" It goes on to say, "Scott confesses: I'm in love Wi...
- Posted Oct 9th 2010 at 08:33 AM by Christine Fenno
In a blog post she called "About Last Night," Kim Kardashian talked about Thursday's altercation in a New York City club, which reportedly began when the sultry reality TV star snapped a photo with a male fan -- and then got doused with a drink by his jealous girlfriend. "I want to address this because everyone has been asking me if I'm ok after the bar fight last night," she writes. "I'm total...
- Posted Sep 9th 2010 at 09:57 AM by Maggie Coughlan
It's amazing how easily a child actor can be transformed into a Kardashian with the help of a dark wig. From the brains behind the aptly named 'Kids Reenact,' the same geniuses that brought us child actors playing out scenes from 'Jersey Shore' and 'The Hills,' comes 'Kids Reenact The Kardashians.' Follow tiny versions of Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kris, Bruce and Scott as they act out storylines...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2010 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
It doesn't look good for Kourtney Kardashian and her baby daddy, Scott Disick. In the upcoming season of 'Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami,' the two have a huge blowout and Life & Style has the details, given exclusively to PopEater. According to the magazine, an episode of the series shows Kourtney protecting 5-month-old son Mason from his father, as a drunk Scott rampages through the house...
- Posted Mar 31st 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Kourtney Kardashian gave birth to her first son, Mason, in December. Since then, she's lost 33 pounds and proudly shows off her new bod in photos given exclusively to PopEater by Life & Style. In this week's issue, the reality starlet dishes on getting into a two-piece, what her babydaddy Scott Disick thinks and reaching her goal weight. Get her quotes after the jump!...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
What other celebrities are making headlines in your favorite tabloids this week? Find Out Inside...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Despite reports, Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are still an item, according to PEOPLE. Disick, who fathered Kardashian's 9-week-old son, Mason, has been plagued by rumors of infidelity, but is still very much a part of Kardashian's life. "Scott is my partner and we do everything together," Kardashian told PEOPLE at Las Vegas nightclub Jet. Once inside, the couple were openly affectionate...
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Scott Disick has only been a full-fledged member of the Kardashian clan for two months, since the birth of son Mason to Kourtney Kardashian, but he's already stirring up trouble for the family. According to Hollywood Life, Disick is taking aim at Kourtney's mom, Kris Jenner. In a February 18 interview on Ryan Seacrest's radio show, Disick blamed Jenner for the rift between himself and the rest of ...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 12:36 PM by PopEater Staff
Reality star Kourtney Kardashian and her longtime boyfriend Scott Disick welcomed a bouncing baby boy on Monday, Dec. 14, a rep confirms exclusively to Life & Style. Mason Dash Disick was born in L.A. and weighs seven pounds, six ounces and 19½ inches long. This is the first child for the couple, who both star on E!'s 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians.'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Crowns a Winner
- Drew Barrymore: Bouncing Back After Baby Is 'Not My Experience'
- President Obama: Boyhood Was 'My Favorite Movie' of the Year
- Rapper 'Bobby Shmurda' arrested in gang-related drug case
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Nintendinitis is a real, medical thing ? learn the facts