Posts with tag "ScottDisick"
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 12:36 PM by PopEater Staff
Reality star Kourtney Kardashian and her longtime boyfriend Scott Disick welcomed a bouncing baby boy on Monday, Dec. 14, a rep confirms exclusively to Life & Style. Mason Dash Disick was born in L.A. and weighs seven pounds, six ounces and 19½ inches long. This is the first child for the couple, who both star on E!'s 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians.'...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In a new interview, which Life & Style has shared exclusively with PopEater, Kim Kardashian reveals her family was torn apart after Kourtney and Scott Disick revealed they were expecting. The family tried to be supportive but it was apparent Disick seemed more interested in partying than being a family man. "I think he was just trying to have as much fun as possible before the baby came. Al...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Kourtney Kardashian never meant to introduce a baby to the cast of her reality show 'Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami.' Kardashian, who tells Life & Style that a missed dose of her birth control pills caused her happy accident, says, "It was just meant to be." In the interview, which Life & Style has shared exclusively with PopEater, Kardashian shares her fears about motherhood, her love...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 07:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Kourtney Kardashian admits she wouldn't mind stripping down to show off her growing baby bump, especially if its for the cover of Rolling Stone. When asked by E!'s Daily 10 (via Us Weekly) if she'd be flaunting her pregnancy curves like Britney Spears and Demi Moore, Kardashian says, "I think so."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tess Holliday, Size-22 Model, Is First to Score a Major Modeling Contract
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'Come on People, It Was Just a Tush!'
- Channing Tatum Reunites with Imaginary Friend on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson reunite for comedy 'She's Funny That Way'
- Outdoor Channel host Theresa Vail says hunting saved her life
- Gabrielle Union explains why she asked Dwyane Wade for a prenup