Posts with tag "Scotty McCreery"
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 02:30 AM by The Boot Editors
New Scotty McCreery music is in high demand! An unreleased track, 'Out of Summertime,' has created an internet fan frenzy, initiating rumors that the plucky, banjo-fueled tune will be the follow up single to his record-breaking debut, 'I Love You This Big.' Last week, the 'American Idol' winner's premiere tune became Billboard's highest-charting debut for a new artist since 1990. "I am...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 01:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
On Tuesday, on 'Live With Regis and Kelly', 'American Idol' winner Scotty McCreery did a little sidestepping when Regis Philbin asked him about Lauren Alaina. Yesterday on the show, Alaina, the 'Idol' runner-up, was unequivocal that she and McCreery are not dating, which means he shouldn't be jealous that Alaina thinks Philbin is cute. "You kissed him," Philbin said. "How did it work now? If...
- Posted May 28th 2011 at 11:02 AM by Christine Fenno
Last year's 'American Idol' winner, Lee DeWyze, was absent from the stage during the season finale episode this week, and although he appeared on the series earlier this spring, he played no part in crowning new Idol Scotty McCreery. Eagle-eyed viewers could spot DeWyze sitting in the audience at the Nokia Theater. But Ryan Seacrest never singled him out to let fans know the most recent 'Idol'...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 05:38 PM by PopEater Staff
Scotty bested Lauren, but really there were no losers in last night's 'American Idol' finale, unless of course you can't stand the Nashville sound. If that's the case, then you just may lose your mind listening to the first two singles from these clearly gifted C&Wers. Debuting exclusively on AOL Music, Scotty McCreery -- all of 17 -- tells someone with nice eyes 'I Love You This Big' while...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 09:44 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
As the confetti was raining down on 'American Idol' winner, Scotty McCreery, we found ourselves leaning closer to the TV saying, 'Wait, did they just?' Before cutting away from the pair a moment too soon, it looked as though runner up, Lauren Alaina, planted a kiss on the American idol. Just after the smooch, when asked if the duo were in fact an item, Alaina told Entertainment Tonight, "he...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 09:01 AM by AOL TV Editors
After being crowned 'American Idol' Season 10 champ last night, teenage country singer Scotty McCreery headed backstage to talk to reporters about his momentous victory. How does it feel to be crowned 'American Idol'? McCreery told 'Entertainment Weekly' that "[It] feels absolutely amazing. I mean, I'm on top of the world right now. It's just a moment I'll never forget." The 17-year-old said...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 10:31 PM by AOL TV Editors
After a record-breaking 122 million votes, we have a winner in what has been one of the most hotly debated seasons in 'American Idol''s 10-year history. With the addition of Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez to the judges panel, and record industry mogul Jimmy Iovine mentoring the Top 13 every step of the way, some fans agreed with executive producer, Nigel Lythogoe, who labeled this season's...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 12:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
It was a packed hour as 'American Idol' kicked off its finale week one night early. Assuming everybody remembered to tune in, they were treated to three songs each by the finalists, and even a special performance by a former 'Idol' winner. The final round of singing featured new songs that would become the respective singles of Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina should they win the...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 12:45 AM by AOL TV Editors
Jimmy Iovine summed it up best on 'American Idol' when he said, "Scotty McCreery. Lady Gaga. I couldn't think of a better fit." The two are coming from such opposite ends of the spectrum, it was bound to be uncomfortable when they collided during Gaga's mentor stint this week. McCreery did a lot of awkward laughing, smiling and doing the best he could to look anywhere but directly at Gaga....
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHONJ Recap: Jacqueline Laurita Returns, Shares Her Emotional Texts to Teresa
- Hilary Duff: 'Why Not' Film a Lizzie McGuire Reunion
- Jennifer Lawrence Supports Chris Martin, Kerry Washington Gives a Baby Update & More Weekend News
- Hilary Duff says new album will reflect Texas roots
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Eric "The Actor" Lynch Dies at 39, Hollywood Reacts to Beloved Howard Stern Show Caller and Guest
- The Good Wife Season 6 Premiere Recap: Welcome Back, Now Go to Jail
- The #RichKids of Beverly Hills Survive the Wilderness With a Near-Death Experience & More—See the Full Recap!