Posts with tag "SeanConnery"
- Posted Feb 9th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Steven Avalos
With 'The Wolfman' terrorizing its way into theaters Friday, we couldn't help but wonder whether or not the film's producers really needed to shell out for all those expensive CGI effects on Benicio Del Toro. We're in a recession, after all, and there are plenty of actors in Hollywood who are more than hairy enough to fit the 'Wolfman' bill without all the costly add-ons. Comb through our list ...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 10:59 AM by PopEater Staff
Actor Derek Luke has done quite a bit in his still-young career, working with Hollywood legends like Sean Connery and Tom Cruise. Now, though, he's making the jump to TV in NBC's high-energy medical drama 'Trauma.' Derek stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his new show, his conflicted character and what exactly fans can expect coming up. While he was here, he also dished about work...
- Posted Aug 25th 2009 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Working the daily grind here at PopEater often results in the majority of our work hours being consumed by people like Jon Gosselin, Miley Cyrus and so forth. While they're great and all, every now and then we love to call out an old-school celeb who's a legend in their own right. Today is such a day, as Sir Sean Connery turns 79 years old. Happy Birthday to you, Mr. Bond, and it pleases us to no ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RIP HitchBOT: Hitchhiking Robot Destroyed in Philadelphia During US Tour
- Katharine McPhee Heats Up Mexico During a Weekend Getaway with Her Friends
- FROM EW: Mission Accomplished - Tom Cruise Wins the Box Office Weekend with Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Holy Hotness! Shirtless Stephen Amell and Jared Padalecki Display Their Six-Pack Abs for a Good Cause
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral Was "Perfect," Says Whitney Houston's Former Hairstylist—Get the Details
- Bindi Irwin, 17, Looks Gorgeous on Sunday Style Cover, Talks About Late Dad Steve Irwin and New Boyfriend—See Pic