Posts with tag "SeanConnery"
- Posted Feb 9th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Steven Avalos
With 'The Wolfman' terrorizing its way into theaters Friday, we couldn't help but wonder whether or not the film's producers really needed to shell out for all those expensive CGI effects on Benicio Del Toro. We're in a recession, after all, and there are plenty of actors in Hollywood who are more than hairy enough to fit the 'Wolfman' bill without all the costly add-ons. Comb through our list...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 10:59 AM by PopEater Staff
Actor Derek Luke has done quite a bit in his still-young career, working with Hollywood legends like Sean Connery and Tom Cruise. Now, though, he's making the jump to TV in NBC's high-energy medical drama 'Trauma.' Derek stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his new show, his conflicted character and what exactly fans can expect coming up. While he was here, he also dished about...
- Posted Aug 25th 2009 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Working the daily grind here at PopEater often results in the majority of our work hours being consumed by people like Jon Gosselin, Miley Cyrus and so forth. While they're great and all, every now and then we love to call out an old-school celeb who's a legend in their own right. Today is such a day, as Sir Sean Connery turns 79 years old. Happy Birthday to you, Mr. Bond, and it pleases us to no...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Talk's Julie Chen: 'My Grandfather was a Polygamist'
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton: Adrian Peterson's Actions 'Are an Embarassment'
- Dating Naked: First Look at the Nude Nuptials
- Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie' adds Mark Feuerstein for final season
- Ecuador's PR firm reportedly spent more than $500G on celebrity endorsements
- U2 haters prompt Apple to release tool to remove free album
- This ?Scandal' clothing line lets you dress just like Olivia Pope
- ?Orange Is the New Black' meets ?Golden Girls' in new mash-up video
- Bruce Springsteen headlines Stand Up For Heroes event