Posts with tag "SeanPenn"
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actors who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented the...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Robin Wright Penn thinks her career will benefit from her impending divorce from Sean Penn. The 'Forrest Gump' actress – who filed for divorce from the Oscar-winning actor in August citing "irreconcilable differences" – is keen to focus on acting now she is single and the couple's children, Dylan, 18, and 16-year-old Hopper, are older. She told Redbook magazine: "I turned down so...
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 06:43 AM by PopEater Staff
Barely done filing his divorce papers, Sean Penn has been spotted around Manhattan with his alleged, new girlfriend Jessica White. Penn, 49, and White, 25, had dinner at Hotel Griffou before heading to the Mercer Hotel. "They were holding hands. They seemed really into each other," a source told PEOPLE. "She was laying on him. She was laying on his shoulder. They were lounging around. He seemed re...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 01:07 PM by PopEater Staff
Robin Wright Penn and Sean Penn are getting a divorce -- for real this time, OK? The actress filed papers in Marin County, CA, that state that "both parties have already agreed to [shared] custody" and "the estranged couple have already agreed to division of all property," PEOPLE reports....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britt Nilsson and Kaitlyn Bristowe Might Be the Most Glam Bachelorettes in History: All About Their Promo Dresses
- Smith College Will Start Accepting Transgender Women Next Fall
- Kym Johnson on Her Drag Race Guest Gig and That Sizzling DWTS Chemistry with Robert Herjavec
- Melissa Rivers: Joan Rivers' death '100 percent preventable'
- Catch a glimpse of Adam Driver and Lupita Nyong'o in 'Star Wars'
- 'The Willis Family' kids all want lots of kids, too