Posts with tag "Serene Branson"
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 08:20 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Originally thought to have suffered an on-air stroke, CBS 2 TV reporter Serene Branson actually had a "complex migraine," her doctor said, according to the Los Angeles Times. Branson was reporting live from the Grammys on Sunday when her speech became unintelligible and she became disoriented. Video of the event immediately went viral, and doctors around the country soon began speculating the c...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 01:40 PM by The Editors at AOL News
CBS Los Angeles reporter Serene Branson says that she is doing well and that her garbled speech during a live post-Grammys report was not the result of a medical problem, according to the Los Angeles Times. The Emmy-nominated reporter, whom viewers thought may have suffered a stroke or seizure when she became completely incoherent on the air, was immediately examined by paramedics but not hospi...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 02:15 PM by Zach Dionne
Footage of CBS reporter Serene Branson covering the Grammys Sunday night turned into a clicky video Monday morning, with tweets and blogs gawking at the Emmy-nominated journalist stumbling over her words for a full 10 seconds. Scarily, rumors bubbled that Serene Branson may have suffered a stroke on air. Telegraph.co.uk wrote in an unsourced report, "It is feared that [Branson] may have suffere...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taya Kyle Honored at NASCAR Event
- There Is Nothing Better in the World than These Bread and Cheese Recipes
- David Letterman Calls Indy 500 Tribute the 'Highlight of My Career'
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Sandra Lee Leaves Hospital After Breast Cancer Surgery, Now at Home With Andrew Cuomo and Pet Birds
- Anne Meara's Son Ben Stiller Steps Out After Mom's Death, Thanks Friends and Fans—Read His Heartfelt Message
- This Is What the Cast of Jurassic Park Looks Like Now