Posts with tag "Sex and the City"
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 10:32 AM by Jo Piazza
Samantha Jones is joining the chorus of voices saying that a third installment in the 'Sex and the City' franchise looks unlikely, following poor critical reception of the second film. "I don't know if it will happen. I really, really have no idea," Cattrall told PopEater at the second annual Aruba Film Festival red carpet gala for her independent film 'Meet Monica Velour.' "I love playing...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 08:43 AM by Kelly Fisher
Kim Cattrall may have made her name on the hit HBO show 'Sex and the City,' but right now the actress is enjoying life without any strings attached to the series and movies. "I'm having such a good time being footloose and fancy free and not having to check in and say, 'Is it OK if I do this or do that?'" she told E! Online. "There's no mom and pop standing over me. I enjoy that. Cattrall...
- Posted May 17th 2011 at 07:02 AM by Kelly Fisher
Could there be more 'Sex' in Sarah Jessica Parker's future? The actress talked about future 'Sex and the City' projects and whether or not there are any stories left to tell. "I think it always comes down to story and what is the story people want to tell," Parker told MTV News about bringing the 'SATC' prequel 'The Carrie Diaries' to life while at the Cannes Film Festival. "Obviously, I...
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
- Filed under:
- Sarah Jessica Parker
Could there really be a third 'Sex and the City' movie? There might be if Sarah Jessica Parker has anything to do with it. The franchise's leading lady tells the Los Angeles Times' 24 Frames blog that she'd absolutely sign up for another 'SATC' film. "I would go back," Parker revealed. "I think there's one more story to tell. I know there is." The actress, who also executive produced the first...
- Posted Oct 9th 2010 at 11:07 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Sarah Jessica Parker isn't ready to rule out the possiblity of a new 'Sex and the City' sequel (as long as it's not in 3D, we'll keep an open mind!). While the hit 2008 film thrilled fans of the six-year HBO series, this year's 'Sex and the City 2' got a lot less love from critics. But was the 2010 movie the very last we'll hear from Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha? According to...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2010 at 09:46 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Kim Cattrall may have a fabulous wardrobe on 'Sex and the City,' but she discovered early on that size does, in fact, matter -- especially when it comes to her saucy character's wardrobe. Because Cattrall is a bit curvier than castmates Sarah Jessica Parker and Kristin Davis, stylist Patricia Field had to be a bit more creative in her clothing choices. "I'm not a sample size like Sarah and...
- Posted Jun 4th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
John Corbett is looking to clear things up after drawing loads of attention with his surprising statement on Friday's 'Live with Regis and Kelly' that he and his girlfriend of eight years, Bo Derek, are likely to get married soon. "No, there won't be a marriage within the week," he tells PopEater. "I made some silly comments on there and now it's coming back to bite me. I've done it now,...
- Posted Jun 1st 2010 at 03:30 PM by Gary Susman
Pop-Ed: Have we had enough of 'Sex and the City'? The reviews for 'Sex and the City 2,' the latest installment in the franchise, which began with the adaptation of Candace Bushnell's book into an HBO series 12 years ago, offer a consensus of complaints -- that the women are too old, too shallow and trying to hard to be young, fashionable and sexual. That time has passed them by, not just because...
- Posted Jun 1st 2010 at 06:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Not only did 'Sex and the City 2' fall far short of box office predictions -- Carrie Bradshaw and the gals got trumped by 'Shrek Forever After,' a week-old film and the fourth in its franchise. Predictions for 'Sex and the City 2' over the long weekend ran as high as $75 million; however, the film grossed just $37.1 million. The sequel earned less in five days than the 2008 original earned in...
- Posted May 27th 2010 at 06:15 PM by The Pop Chorus
Remember back in the summer of 2008, when you popped over to the cinema for a second 'Iron Man' viewing and found yourself navigating a swarm of high-heeled, fashionably-dressed females? That was 'Sex and the City,' notable as the HBO series' stab at cinema success (jackpot), but also as one of the first "event movies" of its kind. Across America, fans treated the lead-up to the film...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Surprise - Lake Bell Is Pregnant!
- Amy Purdy Shows Off Her Specially Designed 'New Feet' for Dancing with the Stars
- It's a Boy for Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- Joan Rivers under fire for joke about kidnapped Cleveland women
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs