Posts with tag "SexandtheCity"
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 10:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Stanford's having a baby! Well ... kind of. 'Sex and the City' actor Willie Garson is officially a father -- after having begun the process of adopting 8-year-old, Nathan, a year ago. The adoption was finalized in Los Angeles on Wednesday, the actor told PEOPLE. "From the first time I met him, I said, 'That's my kid,' " Garson, 45, gushed. Nathan moved in with Garson in February, where he is ad...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 04:03 AM by Nicki Gostin
Is there another actor more synonymous with the romantic comedy than Hugh Grant? 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' begat 'Notting Hill' which led to 'Love Actually' among others. But bumbling bad boy Hugh makes it sound like his whole career has been a series of unplanned breaks, an Englishman who went up the Hollywood hills and came down a star. Currently acting opposite 'Sex and the City' star Sarah...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 11:40 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie
Tiger Woods might have to change his passport to Tigre Woods (French for Tiger), because Naughty But Nice is exclusively reporting that the devastated golf pro is pondering a move to France thanks to the country's media rules. Tiger, like other celebs who are ducked out in the land of cheese and wine, hopes that these regulations will help him lay low while his cocktail waitress shenanigans scanda...
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 04:09 PM by Mike Hess
While the people behind 'Sex and the City 2' are telling people to just "Carrie On," there are lots of people lingering and questioning just how much digital sassiness went into the new 'SATC 2' movie poster. The poster, which features an "ethereal-looking" Sarah Jessica Parker, has the actress dead-center and sporting a flowy white dress and golden accessories (shades, purse, shoes). It's gla...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 12:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Sarah Jessica Parker has three children and a successful career. How does the 'Sex and the City' star do it? "It is the eternal conflict of every working woman. ...The great challenge for me is to be all things to all people; I want to be a great mother, and I want to feel good when I'm at work. But it is hard," she tells Glamour in the new issue of the magazine. The actress also talks about...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 06:58 AM by PopEater Staff
'Office Space' and 'Sex and the City' actor Ron Livingston and actress Rosemarie DeWitt tied the knot early this month in San Francisco, his rep has confirmed to PEOPLE. Livingston, and DeWitt, who was the Rachel in 'Rachel Getting Married,' have been dating for three years. They met on the set of the FOX show, 'Standoff.'...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 09:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick raised eyebrows when they announced this year they were having twins ... via surrogate mother. The 'Sex and the City' star has been understandably quiet about the family matter, but in the December issue of Elle Magazine, Parker finally addresses the touchy subject. "I knew there would be lots of opinions about, 'Well, why didn't you adopt? Why didn't ...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 02:28 PM by Dino Sossi
The official debut of 'Starry Messenger,' the highly anticipated new play by Kenneth Lonergan starring Matthew Broderick, will be delayed until November 23rd according to the New York Times and New York Daily News. Last-minute rewrites and cast changes contributed to a shaky Off Broadway preview Monday night which required a prompter to help actors with lines. Broderick alone called out for hel...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 02:00 PM by Erin Carlson
Miley Cyrus, "Sex and the City" star? Upon hearing that the Disney Channel teen queen will make a cameo in the movie sequel to the R-rated franchise, we had to wonder: Was Miley making the right decision? PopEater talked to several industry experts about the 16-year-old's role in the film and what it means for her career. Click for more....
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 02:00 PM by Scott Harris
New York City. When you read those words, a dozen images spring instantly to mind, thanks to the movies that for the past century have been singing the praises -- and exploring the dark side -- of the Big Apple in theaters all around the world. And as the new anthology 'New York, I Love You' shows, the city itself is often the most important character in these films....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside Jill (Duggar) Dillard and Husband Derick's Life in El Salvador (Photos)
- No One Notices Cristiano Ronaldo's Soccer Skills When He's in Disguise (Video)
- RHONYC: Bethenny Frankel and Ramona Singer Fight at Sonja Morgan's Fashion Show
- Kim Kardashian's selfie book 'Selfish' didn't sell
- Kelly Osbourne's comments on 'The View' offend
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- Ansel Elgort Covers Teen Vogue, Reveals Why He Cried During One of The Greatest Days of His Life
- Raven-Symoné Hosts Epic That's So Raven Reunion at The View, Teases Exciting Project With the Disney Cast
- Check Out Giuliana Rancic's Biggest E! News Moments Over the Years, Plus a Mash-Up of Her Signature Faces!