Posts with tag "Sexiest Man Alive"
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 09:01 AM by PopEater Staff
After Johnny Depp was named PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive for the second time this decade, Access Hollywood's AH Nation and PopEater wanted to know if he was worthy of the double honor. And 64 percent of voters said yes, Depp gets better with age. Watch the Video ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Johnny Depp is the only man to be named PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive twice in the same decade. The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star earned the honor again in 2009. However, we want to know if he deserves it. PopEater has teamed up with Access Hollywood's AH Nation to find out what you think. So tell us, is he still the sexiest man alive? Access Takes a Deeper Look at This Year's Sexi...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 09:20 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Brad Pitt
Actor Johnny Depp has been named this year's "Sexiest Man Alive" by PEOPLE. Depp nudged aside Hugh Jackman to get the coveted title on Wednesday. It's the 46-year-old actor's second time winning -- he also won in 2003. Kate Coyne, senior editor at PEOPLE, said on CBS' 'Early Show' that Depp has achieved an almost "iconic status in terms of sexiness." "Johnny Depp was someone who was sexy 10 yea...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Enterprising 22-Year-Old Attempts to Counterfeit $100 Bills with Napkins
- Facebook Now Lets You Write Your Own Custom Description for Gender
- Did Missouri Politician Tom Schweich Shoot Himself Over Rumors He Was Jewish?
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- Would Josh Duhamel Pose Naked for Playgirl? Yes! But It Would Cost a Pretty Penny...
- How To Get Away With Murder Set Is Drama-Free: Shonda Rhimes ''No A--holes'' Policy Is ''Brilliant''
- Jennifer Lawrence's Screaming Match With David O. Russell on Joy Set: Just the Director Getting Her Pumped for a Fight Scene!