Posts with tag "Sexiest Man Alive"
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 09:01 AM by PopEater Staff
After Johnny Depp was named PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive for the second time this decade, Access Hollywood's AH Nation and PopEater wanted to know if he was worthy of the double honor. And 64 percent of voters said yes, Depp gets better with age. Watch the Video ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Johnny Depp is the only man to be named PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive twice in the same decade. The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star earned the honor again in 2009. However, we want to know if he deserves it. PopEater has teamed up with Access Hollywood's AH Nation to find out what you think. So tell us, is he still the sexiest man alive? Access Takes a Deeper Look at This Year's Sexi...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 09:20 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Brad Pitt
Actor Johnny Depp has been named this year's "Sexiest Man Alive" by PEOPLE. Depp nudged aside Hugh Jackman to get the coveted title on Wednesday. It's the 46-year-old actor's second time winning -- he also won in 2003. Kate Coyne, senior editor at PEOPLE, said on CBS' 'Early Show' that Depp has achieved an almost "iconic status in terms of sexiness." "Johnny Depp was someone who was sexy 10 yea...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gobble, Gobble! How Stars Spent Thanksgiving
- Proof That Kaley Cuoco Is a Party Planner Extraordinaire (PHOTOS)
- What Scares American Horror Story: Freak Show Star Michael Chiklis?
- "Star Wars" teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Shia LaBeouf says he was raped during a performance-art project
- Your guide to holiday TV movies airing Thanksgiving weekend