Posts with tag "SexiestManAlive"
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 09:01 AM by PopEater Staff
After Johnny Depp was named PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive for the second time this decade, Access Hollywood's AH Nation and PopEater wanted to know if he was worthy of the double honor. And 64 percent of voters said yes, Depp gets better with age. Watch the Video ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Johnny Depp is the only man to be named PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive twice in the same decade. The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star earned the honor again in 2009. However, we want to know if he deserves it. PopEater has teamed up with Access Hollywood's AH Nation to find out what you think. So tell us, is he still the sexiest man alive? Access Takes a Deeper Look at This Year's Sexi...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actors who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented the...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 09:20 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Brad Pitt
Actor Johnny Depp has been named this year's "Sexiest Man Alive" by PEOPLE. Depp nudged aside Hugh Jackman to get the coveted title on Wednesday. It's the 46-year-old actor's second time winning -- he also won in 2003. Kate Coyne, senior editor at PEOPLE, said on CBS' 'Early Show' that Depp has achieved an almost "iconic status in terms of sexiness." "Johnny Depp was someone who was sexy 10 yea...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside Harrison Ford's Passion for Flying - and Scariest Crashes
- Michael Brown's Family Will File Lawsuit Against Darren Wilson
- Harrison Ford Plane Crash: Eyewitnesses Describe 'Sputtering' Plane, Hearing a 'Boom'
- Harrison Ford reported engine failure before crash-landing on golf course
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- Harrison Ford Recovering After Plane Crash, Fellow Celebs Are Confident the Force Is With Him: See the Best Tweets
- #TheDress Graced the American Idol Stage Tonight And It Was Definitely Not White And Gold
- American Crime's Felicity Huffman and Timothy Hutton Didn't Speak to Each Other on Set—Find Out Why!