Posts with tag "Shakespeare"
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 02:17 PM by Zach Dionne
A magical thing happened on the Internet in January; 'The Big Lebowski' met Shakespeare and they had a beautiful baby. It was actually a blind date facilitated by writer Adam Bertocci that got The Dude and The Bard together, resulting in 'Two Gentlemen of Lebowski: A Most Excellent Comedie and Tragical Romance,' available in book form today. While the pairing seems odd, Bertocci maintains it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- Josh Lucas 'Wouldn't Wish Divorce on My Worst Enemy'
- Todd Chrisley on Gay Rumors: 'There's No Coming Out'
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Hey, remember that time a ?True Detective' villain slept with Charlotte on ?Sex and the City'?