Posts with tag "Shakespeare"
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 02:17 PM by Zach Dionne
A magical thing happened on the Internet in January; 'The Big Lebowski' met Shakespeare and they had a beautiful baby. It was actually a blind date facilitated by writer Adam Bertocci that got The Dude and The Bard together, resulting in 'Two Gentlemen of Lebowski: A Most Excellent Comedie and Tragical Romance,' available in book form today. While the pairing seems odd, Bertocci maintains it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Prince William Advocates for Africa's Wildlife: 'Time Is Running Out'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Ubisoft apologizes for ?Assassin's Creed: Unity' issues
- ?Thomas Was Alone' is now on almost every device. You should play it.
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor
- James Cameron Just Said the Most Disgusting Thing About His Upcoming Avatar Sequels