Posts with tag "Shania Twain"
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 10:00 PM by The Boot Editors
As if becoming a best-selling author, reality television personality and Las Vegas headlining resident wasn't enough, Shania Twain has now added best-selling female in country music to her impressive list of 2011 accomplishments, with 75 million albums sold worldwide. On the heels of her official induction as country music's leading lady, Shania has released the aptly-titled 'Today Is Your...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 02:30 AM by The Boot Editors
"I don't need a stunt double," Shania Twain joked a mere minutes after taking a nasty fall on her way to the stage to present Blake Shelton with the 2011 CMT Music Award for Male Video of the Year. Luckily, the singer didn't hurt herself in what she calls "one of life's most embarrassing moments" -- tumbling on live television on what appeared to be a recently waxed floor....
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 12:40 AM by The Boot Editors
In what was arguably the most clever opening in the history of the CMT Music Awards, Taylor Swift and Shania Twain went on one memorable road trip. In a parody of the classic movie, 'Thelma and Louise,' the fellow female superstars jump in their blue convertible and leave the guys in the dust -- including comedian Ron White, 'Glee' actor Chord Overstreet and CMT Awards host Kid Rock. Throw in...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 09:50 PM by The Boot Editors
- Filed under:
- Music News
Shania Twain is taking up residency at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. The music icon announced today her 'Still the One' concert series in Sin City, which will begin on December 1, 2012. She'll perform 60 shows per year for two years. "This is a dream for any recording artist," Shania said in a press conference in Nashville Wednesday. "This is more than an opportunity, it's an...
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 04:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Singer Shania Twain revealed that she is losing her voice and is currently undergoing therapy to restore her speech as well as her singing voice. Twain revealed to E! Online that years of suppressing and repressing her voice and emotions had damaged her vocal cords. The 45-year-old singer revealed that she has a condition called Dysphonia, which brings about an impairment in the ability to...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 08:15 PM by The Boot Editors
"I didn't want to kill myself but I didn't want to live," a somber Shania Twain said in an interview that aired Tuesday on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show.' "Our lives were intertwined in every respect and I really was completely shocked." The country music superstar was, of course, talking about her mindset in the aftermath of finding out her husband of 14 years, Robert "Mutt" Lange, was having an...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 01:45 AM by The Boot Editors
Just moments before Shania Twain was inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame at the Juno Awards in Toronto Sunday night, Toronto police took an audience member into custody and escorted him out. The man, a 50-year-old Ottawa doctor named Dr. Giovanni Palumbo, had been accused of stalking the Canadian superstar and has been under court order to stay 500 meters away from her. "One of her...
- Posted Mar 19th 2011 at 03:16 PM by Christine Fenno
Shania Twain started off 2011 with a New Year's Day wedding in Puerto Rico. But before the big day, she suffered her personal hardships in secret, including fallout from an infidelity scandal and an unexpected divorce. She also suffered an insecurity about performing that she wrestled with privately in recent years. Now, instead of singing about her feelings, she's talking about them. 'Why Not?...
- Posted Jan 3rd 2011 at 05:00 PM by Sarah Crow
A new year brings about big changes, and for Shania Twain that means a new husband! The 45-year-old singer married her sweetheart, Frederic Thiebaud, in Rincon, Puerto RIco, on Jan. 1. Thiebaud, who proposed with a 3-carat ring by Lorraine Schwartz a few months before the nuptials, wore a white suit with a black shirt underneath, which matched his bride's white and black-accented dress. ...
- Posted Jan 1st 2011 at 11:04 PM by PopEater Staff
Shania Twain's New Year's resolution? Marriage. The 'Come on Over' country star and Swiss Nestle executive Frederic Thiebaud tied the knot on day one of 2011 in sunny Puerto Rico, her spokesperson tells PEOPLE. "They were married at sunset in Rincon, Puerto Rico, in front of 40 of their closest family and friends," the rep says. No other details for the nuptials have been released. The couple...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Robert Pattinson's Girlfriend FKA Twigs Dance & Sing in New Commercial
- Tom Colicchio on His Favorite Top Chef Moment
- Mother Who Lost Kids in Christmas Day Fire Tells Oprah She Doesn't Blame God (Video)
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!