Posts with tag "Shannon Price"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 07:25 AM by PopEater Staff
In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Gary Coleman's lawyer Randy Kester has cast doubts on amendments Coleman made to his will in 2007 to benefit then-wife Shannon Price. "It was clearly dictated to him," Kester says of the handwritten amended will. "Someone's telling him what to write. My guess is it was probably Shannon." Kester says the amendment -- termed a "codicil" -- is ridden ...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2010 at 08:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Legal documents show that Gary Coleman had filed a restraining order against ex-wife Shannon Price just months before she took him off life support, RadarOnline reports. According to the papers, Coleman claimed that Price moved back into their home without his consent while he was hospitalized. He also said that Price "has shown a tendency to damage, destroy and steal my property and I ...
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 10:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Gary Coleman's remains were cremated today, Robert L. Jeffs, a court-appointed attorney for Coleman's estate, told ETOnline. The actor was cremated at Lake Hills Memorial Mortuary in Sandy, Utah, at 5:15PM. Jeffs told Entertainment Tonight, "The proceeding was conducted in accordance with Mr. Coleman's desires as expressed in his will, that no funeral service, wake or other ceremony memorialize ...
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
There will be no funeral service for Gary Coleman, The Associated Press reports. Robert Jeffs, an independent lawyer appointed by a Utah judge to take control of Coleman's affairs while the court decides who the actor's beneficiary is, told the AP that the 'Diff'rent Strokes' star's 2005 will says that there should be no funeral. Jeffs adds that his power hasn't been formalized yet. "The ...
- Posted Jun 16th 2010 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Gary Coleman's body is in limbo as a legal fight between his ex-wife, Shannon Price, and his ex-girlfriend, Anna Gray, heats up. Both women want the remains of the late actor, and are going to court to fight. Gray, a former business associate who lived with the 'Diff'rent Strokes' star, is the beneficiary of his 2005 will, while Price is named in a 2007 handwritten will, which Coleman ...
- Posted Jun 14th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Gary Coleman's 2005 will, which is decidedly more official-looking than a partially handwritten 2007 version, leaves everything to one Anna Gray. Just when we had a handle on the identity of Shannon Price, Coleman's live-in ex-wife who stands to inherit his estate if the 2007 will is honored, we've got a new question: Who the heck is Anna Gray? "Gary and Anna were friends," Kent Emmons, the ...
- Posted Jun 11th 2010 at 10:10 PM by PopEater Staff
The Gary Coleman saga continues. In a story that keeps getting more and more strange, a third will has surfaced--and in it, the actor leaves everything to a mystery woman, reports Entertainment Tonight. The new will, executed in 2005, was filed earlier today in Utah. In the 23-page document, Coleman leaves everything to Anna Gray. But who's Anna Gray? According to Coleman's agent, Robert ...
- Posted Jun 11th 2010 at 06:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Shannon Price has submitted a handwritten document, dated Sept. 4, 2007, that she claims is the late Gary Coleman's will. The document, which was written one week after Coleman and Price were wed, names her as the sole beneficiary to his estate, TMZ reports. In it, Coleman added a cryptic message, "This I have done because of my own personal selfishness and weakness and I love her with all my ...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 11:19 AM by PopEater Staff
Gary Colemen's ex-wife says she didn't cause her husband's fatal fall, despite reports that she hurt him. In a new interview, she emphasized that she "would take my own life before I would ever, ever harm him." A wheel-chair bound Shannon Price talked with 'Good Morning America' about the accident that lead to the 'Diff'rent Strokes' star's death. "I asked him if he could make me some food. ...
- Posted Jun 5th 2010 at 07:52 AM by PopEater Staff
Gary Coleman's parents have abandoned their legal efforts to handle the burial of their estranged son following the confirmation by a Utah attorney that the actor had named an executor in a 1999 will. In an interview with the AP, Sue Coleman called the discovery "disappointing." "We're not up for a fight," she said. "We just want him finally put away to rest." The 'Diff'rent Strokes' star ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Hangover Part III: The Baby's Back - and All Grown Up
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Reunites with Missing Dog On-Camera
- Teacher Saves Several Students During Oklahoma Tornado by Lying on Top of Them
- Khloe Kardashian Odom yanks T-shirt after Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens legal action
- Judging panel for 'X Factor' rounded out by Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio
- FCC proposing to allow more sex and profanity during kids' television viewing hours
- Will Smith really wants you to remember that he used to be a rapper ? VIDEO
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox
- EW's Morning Bite: And the best sound bite from last night is?
- La Toya Jackson and Chelsea Handler Mock-Audition to Be American Idol Judges —Watch Now!
- Robin Roberts Receives Standing Ovation at Peabody Awards on Eight-Month Anniversary of Her Bone Marrow Transplant
- Kate Hudson's Hair-Raising Photo Shoot! See the Star Get Caught in the Wind