Posts with tag "ShannonFunk"
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 06:37 AM by PopEater Staff
Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy aren't breaking up, despite a recent report that suggested Kennedy was still hung up on former flame, Shannon Funk. Even though she insists the relationship is fine, Hewitt is heartbroken over the rumors. "I'm not going to lie -- it's not annoying, it's hurtful," Hewitt told PEOPLE. "Because he is like the most awesome person." ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 09:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Despite rumors stating Jamie Kennedy allegedly cheated on Jennifer Love Hewitt with his ex-girlfriend Shannon Funk -- the 'Ghost Whisperer' couple is still going strong, Kennedy's rep told Us Weekly. "This is a completely fabricated story made up by a disgruntled former employee, terminated for cause. Jamie and Jennifer are happy and still together," his rep said....
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 02:15 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why Jamie Czerniawski, Shannon Funk, Jeremy London and 'Nightmare on Elm Street' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery - the bonus feature of the Google search engine provides the 100 most-searched terms of the hour. Of course, the results change frequently, but at any given time, it's a great snapshot of what's on people's minds regarding pop culture. This ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Robert Durst Connected to These 3 Missing Women?
- Angelina Jolie: How Unbroken Has Helped Me Over the Last Few Months
- Mother Charged with Murder in Death of Her Toddler Son at Manhattan Restaurant
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Britney Spears' Son Sean Preston Is a ''True Artist,'' Just like Her! See His Impressive Drawing
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Celebrate Fifth ''Monthiversary,'' 19 Kids and Counting Star Gushes Over ''Handsome Husband''
- Drake Videobombs Sportscasters During the Warriors-Clippers Basketball Game Because Why Not?