Posts with tag "Shaquille ONeal"
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 02:33 PM by Jett Wells
That is one big lady! A video has surfaced of Shaquille O'Neal decked in drag in a car singing to Beyonce's 'Sweet Dreams,' and it's arguably the best image of a celebrity in drag since James Franco graced the cover of Candy Magazine. The current Boston Celtic dons a short-trimmed wig with a busty purple top and goes by "Shaquita" or "Shaqeeta." Let's just say he really, really likes feeling his c...
- Posted Apr 18th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Denise Warner
Jennifer Williams knows what it's like to be a woman in the NBA. Vh1's 'Basketball Wives' (airing Sundays at 10PM) follows the lives of several lovely ladies linked to NBA players, including Williams. Shaunie O'Neal, ex-wife of Shaquille O'Neal, brought her friends together for a reality show that, based on the first episode, will provide enough drama in Miami to prepare the city for the 'Jerse...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 08:03 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Beyonce Knowles
Wondering why 'Beyonce Pregnant,' 'Halle Berry Baby Pictures,' and 'Charla Nash Photos' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''