Posts with tag "Sharon Stone"
- Posted Sep 21st 2010 at 08:18 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Is that Sharon Stone or "The Situation"? We couldn't blame you for thinking the latter after getting a peek at Sharon Stone's frightfully high hairdo. The actress sported her 'Jersey Shore' tribute during a recent event in Paris. At the Peace One Day event at Zeneth de Paris in France, the actress stepped out looking like she could be Snooki's mother, piling her blonde locks high atop her he...
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 06:42 PM by PopEater Staff
52-year-old actress Sharon Stone graces the cover of More magazine this month and in her accompanying interview, she shares her true feelings on being shameless, opens up about her divorce to San Francisco newspaper editor Phil Bronstein, and reveals why she's sworn off plastic surgery. On being shameless: "I'm like a Prohibition-era flapper. I'm like a juke-joint hussy. [Feeling ashamed] is n...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 08:50 PM by Mike Hess
Sharon Stone is fighting back against a magazine quote in which the actress seemed to bash Meryl Streep, as Stone tells PopEater exclusively that the publication took her quote completely out of context. "It is not ok with me for someone to take a statement I made with good-natured intent and to try and make it in to something politically incorrect," Stone tells PopEater. More exclusive quotes fro...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 05:11 AM by Maggie Coughlan
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
Photographer Mark Liddell has spent the past 10 years capturing Hollywood's A-List with his camera. Not only has he photographed everyone from Jessica Alba to Sharon Stone to Halle Berry, his work has also been published on over 300 magazine covers such as Vogue, Us Weekly and Harper's Bazaar. While eagerly awaiting the release of his book, 'Exposed,' Liddell chatted with PopEater t...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 02:12 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Levi Johnston Playgirl,' 'Brock Lesnar Sickness,' and 'Sharon Stone Paris Match' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 09:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Watch Out!!! Paris Match magazine, a cross between People and Time based in the French capitol, has been invaded by a topless cougar. Sharon Stone, 51, poses sans bra for the magazine with the headline "J'ai 50 ans, et alors!" ... rough translation (ie. 2 semesters of French, 15 years ago) "I'm 50 Years Old, and Then Some!"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Linda Perry: My Son Will Never Know Life Before Gay Marriage
- A Solemn Prince William Honors Survivors of London's 7/7 Terrorist Attacks
- Woman Who Was Forced to Sleep in Her Car While Caring for Her Ill Sister Pays It Forward, Years Later
- Whoopi Goldberg: Bill Cosby is 'innocent until proven guilty'
- Ciara and Russell Wilson practicing abstinence
- Bobby Flay reportedly spotted mingling with younger women amid divorce
- Twinsies! Lily-Rose Depp & Mom Vanessa Paradis Sport Identical Bobs at Chanel Runway Show—Get Ready to Do a Double Take!
- Amy Schumer to Glamour: "I Have a Belly, and I Have Cellulite, and I Still Deserve Love—and to Catch the Old D"
- Kim Zolciak's Trip Down Real Housewives of Atlanta Memory Lane Gets Awkward When Her Romances Come Up