Posts with tag "SharonOsbourne"
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 08:05 AM by PopEater Staff
A week after unleashing a vicious volley of insults at Susan Boyle -- including calling her a "hairy a--hole" whom God hit "with a f---ing ugly stick" -- Sharon Osbourne is now apologizing for the "cheap" stunt. "Susan Boyle is a lovely gracious woman and I took advantage of that by poking fun at her," Osbourne wrote on Facebook. "I would never want to be responsible for hurting Susan and I...
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:13 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
It has been a great year for Susan Boyle, and now the 'Britain's Got Talent' runner-up will sing on the hit ABC show, 'Dancing With The Stars.' According to Access Hollywood, Boyle will perform 'I Dreamed a Dream,' the Les Miserables song that skyrocketed her to fame last April....
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Sharon Osbourne went on an unfiltered rant about 'Britain's Got Talent' contestant Susan Boyle on Sirius XM's 'The Opie & Anthony Show' and her comments got pretty catty. "She is a lovely lady. You just want to say 'God bless' and here's a Gillette razor," Osbourne said. She continued to blast Boyle's looks by adding, "[God] gave her the talent. But he hit her with a f****** ugly stick."...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Kelly Osbourne became addicted to Vicodin by the time she was 17, she has revealed. In her new book 'Fierce,' Osbourne reveals she was prescribed the pill and was soon taking up to 50 tablets a day because it gave her the confidence to cope with the new-found fame during filming of MTV's 'The Osbournes.' "By this point I was waking up and emptying six Vicodin into my hand. Soon I was taking 50...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business