Posts with tag "Shauna Sand"
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 02:27 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Shauna Sand Lamas, the former wife of actor/reality star Lorenzo Lamas, was arrested last night for domestic violence following an altercation with her current husband, Laurent Homburger. According to E! News, police arrived at Sand's Beverly Hills home at approximately 11:45 PM, where they found Homburger with visible injuries. Some sources claim she had maced him in the face. Both the 39-year...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Amy Wilkinson
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt
The he-said/she-said between actress Lindsay Lohan and father Michael Lohan reached a fever pitch this past week as Lindsay took to Twitter to vent her frustrations with dear old dad. "My father is a lunatic and doesn't even deserve such a title since he's never been around in my life other than when he'd threaten me and my family," she wrote. Michael certainly hasn't been mum in this war or wo...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 07:12 AM by PopEater Staff
Model/actress Shauna Sand has dropped her lawsuit plans over an allegedly unauthorized sex tape... after Vivid Entertainment brought in a handwriting expert to analyze the signature on their contract. A video of Sand having sex with her current boyfriend is set to be released by the production company, and Shauna -- Lorenzo Lamas' ex -- apparently signed off on the project, TMZ reports....
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 09:16 AM by PopEater Staff
Shauna Sand is the latest casualty in the war of celebrity sex tapes. A video of Sand having sex with her current boyfriend is set to be released by Vivid entertainment, and Shauna -- Lorenzo Lamas' ex -- is not happy, TMZ reports. "Yes I did make a sex tape with my boyfriend earlier this year. In fact I've made several sex tapes, but I certainly didn't sign off on this and Vivid has no righ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: Why Julia Louis-Dreyfus Reigns Supreme
- Katie Holmes Spends 'Girl Time' with Daughter Suri (Photo)
- NBC is Bringing Back Coach with Craig T. Nelson
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues