Posts with tag "Shawn Southwick"
- Posted Jun 2nd 2010 at 03:26 PM by PopEater Staff
Which star smooch is the most cringe-inducing? Access Hollywood and PopEater want your opinion. Is it Al and Tipper Gore at the Democratic National Convention in 2000? Liza Minnelli and David Gest in 2002? Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton at the premiere of her flick, 'Gone in 60 Seconds,' or Larry King and Shawn Southwick's public necking in 2009? Tell us in the poll >>>...
- Posted May 11th 2010 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Call it a happy Hollywood ending, as Larry King and his seventh wife, Shawn Southwick, have officially called off their divorce, with the 76-year-old CNN host moving out of a hotel and back into the family home, his spokesman said on Tuesday. "They have stopped the divorce proceedings," spokesman Howard Rubenstein told Reuters. "He has moved back home." The couple, who both had cited...
- Posted Apr 19th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Joel Keller
Larry King is not the world's most virtuous man. This is a guy who, in his Miami radio days, was arrested for grand larceny and eventually pleaded no contest to charges that he passed bad checks. He's embellished stories to the point that he probably really believes he grew up with Sandy Koufax, even though Koufax himself denies it. And, of course, he's been married eight times to seven...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal
Has Hollywood run out of Viagra? Why else would there be a rash of breakups between much older men and their younger women this week. We're watching as 76-year-old Larry King's marriage to Shawn Southwick, 50, unravels in what promises to be a nasty divorce. Mel Gibson, 54, and his baby mama Russian musician Oksana Grigorieva split this week, too. Are Hollywood's younger women finally getting...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Reveals How He Got Ripped the Healthy Way This Time
- Two US Patients with Ebola Being Brought to Atlanta for Treatment
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls