Posts with tag "Sherri Shepherd"
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 04:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Sherri Shepherd is revealing some of the details of her August wedding to TV writer Lamar Sally. Shepherd, 43, was interviewed by PEOPLE at the Steve Harvey Foundation Gala last week, and she talked about Sally and revealed her choice in wedding cakes and honeymoon destinations. 'The View' co-host revealed why her fiancé Sally was a perfect match for her. "I've got a really great ...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 03:18 PM by Amber James
Sherri Shepherd hasn't done much wedding planning, but she's ready to celebrate her recent engagement with her friends in Las Vegas. Before tying the knot with her fiance, Los Angeles-based television writer Lamar Sally, Shepherd plans to let loose at her bachelorette party, which will include a trip to Chippendales. When asked if Barbara Walters would be partaking in the party, Shepherd told ...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Amber James
Sherri Shepherd is still soaking in the bliss of her recent engagement but realizes she has a lot of planning ahead her. 'The View' co-host admits she hasn't started shopping for her wedding dress because she plans to drastically slim down before tying the knot with her fiance, Los Angeles-based television writer Lamar Sally. "I still have this fantasy that I'm going to be a size two. I'm ...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 12:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
The new view for comedian Sherri Shepherd is a flash of blinding bling. The co-host of ABC's chat fest 'The View' returned from a holiday break to show off a ring finger featuring a 3-carat princess-cut diamond-and-platinum engagement ring from her new fiance, Los Angeles-based television writer Lamar Sally. Moderator Whoopi Goldberg opened 'The View' yesterday morning with a shout-out to ...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 05:00 AM by PopEater Staff
'The View' co-host Sherri Shepherd got engaged to TV writer Lamar Sally on Dec. 26, and her new fiance asked for her hand in the sweetest way possible. A rep for Shepherd told PEOPLE that the couple had returned from a trip to San Diego when Shepherd was surprised that their home was decorated with lights, which had been set up by one of Sally's close friends. Her dog was in the house ...
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 08:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Sherri Shepherd's ex husband Jeff Tarpley is upset that she talks about their divorce and his infidelity on 'The View,' in her stand-up routine and on her Lifetime series. Tarpley wrote an open letter to his ex, asking that she stop talking about their split for the sake of their 4-year-old son, RadarOnline.com reports. "Sherri Shepherd, to whom I was married for eight years and have an ...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 08:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Sherri Shepherd wondered aloud why Charlie Sheen wasn't treated as badly in the press as Chris Brown and her 'View' colleagues began talking over each other immediately. "It seems kind of funny that Chris Brown is 19 and deserved a second chance," said Shepherd. "I don't think that anyone who lays a hand on a woman deserves any second chance at all," shouts back Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Watch ...
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 05:44 PM by PopEater Staff
'The View' got heated when Whoopi Goldberg defended Nevada Senator Harry Reid's racial remarks about President Barack Obama. Reid was accused of saying Obama would be a good presidential candidate even though he's African American -- using a word considered outdated to describe the president. "Negro is not a bad word. There are a lot of worse things he could have said," Goldberg says. The argument ...
- Posted Aug 21st 2009 at 09:12 AM by PopEater Staff
According to the latest cover of OK! Magazine, Sherri Shepherd has "lost 41 pounds, dropped 10 dress sizes and cut 10 inches off her 5′1″ frame." During her intense four week overhaul, 'The View' co-host hired a trainer and changed her diet completely. While she admits she still has a long way to go, she's happy with her current figure. "Yes, my thighs still rubbed together, my arms ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- ?The Tomorrow People' react: Tying up loose ends
- ?Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Who was voted out? Who was eliminated?
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set
- Nashville Midseason Finale: Did [Spoiler] Really Just Die? Get the Scoop!