Posts with tag "Sheryl Crow"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 05:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Singer Sheryl Crow officially stepped out with her new boyfriend, fellow musician and producer Doyle Bramhall II on Wednesday, when the couple attended the Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center's 2011 Spring Ball in New York. According to PEOPLE, Bramhall is currently playing in Crow's touring band and co-produced her last album, '100 Miles from Memphis.' "They've known each othe...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 11:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Sheryl Crow is a busy rock star and activist raising two boys as a single mother. When Crow battled breast cancer five years ago, she took that as a wake-up call to eat better. Around this time she met chef Chuck White, who taught Sheryl how to eat seasonal, vitamin-rich food that would boost her health and singing voice. The two have now teamed up on a cookbook called 'If It Makes You Healthy,...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 06:15 PM by Michael D. Ayers
Since her 1993 debut, 'Tuesday Night Music Club,' Sheryl Crow has become one of pop music's most recognizable voices. Which makes sense: Anyone talented enough to start her career as a backup singer for Michael Jackson and subsequently work with Stevie Wonder and Don Henley probably owns a good set of pipes. Earlier this year, Crow returned with '100 Miles From Memphis,' her seventh studio album -...
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 04:42 PM by Dan Reilly
Recently, AOL was pleased to welcome Sheryl Crow to our New York studios for a Sessions performance. The singer knocked out a set of tunes from her latest album, '100 Miles From Memphis' and sat down with us for an interview. Before the taping, our cameras captured Crow strolling the halls of our offices, having a few laughs with the studio crew and posing for a few photos. Watch the clip after...
- Posted Jun 4th 2010 at 12:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Sheryl Crow is now a mother of two! The singer announced on her website that she has adopted another son. "I have some exciting news to share with you guys -- Wyatt has a new little brother!" "Levi James was born April 30," she continued. "Just wanted you all to be the first to hear the good news!" Crow adopted 3-year-old son Wyatt in 2007....
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 12:30 PM by Melissa Daniels
Scores of stars are gathering for the 'Hope for Haiti Now' telethon to benefit earthquake victims. But of course it's not the first time that celebs have donated their time and money in the time of tragedy, domestic or international. Televised concerts and even merchandise have been used to raise relief money for decades. Such efforts have seen huge success rates, with millions of dollars being ...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 02:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Beyonce and Madonna are the latest stars to flock to Friday's 'Hope for Haiti' telethon, joining some of the biggest names in music in a two-hour multi-network telecast benefiting the survivors of the devastating earthquake. 'Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief' will air on all major networks, featuring stars filmed in multiple locations worldwide. Bruce Springsteen, Stin...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 11:32 PM by Jo Piazza
Katherine Heigl is going to have her hands full with the new addition to her family, 10-month-old adopted daughter Naleigh. Thankfully for Katherine, PopEater caught up with two relatively new moms -- Sheryl Crow and Jennifer Hudson -- at VH1 Divas who were happy to give Katherine tips on being a motherhood ... and one even gave us the scoop on her marital status. What did they say? Is J-Hud ma...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Biggest Loser: Glory Days Names Its Winner
- Suge Knight Involved in Fatal Hit-and-Run After Allegedly Getting Into Brawl on Film Set
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Check Out Padma Lakshmi's Bikini Bottoms: Her Friend Thinks It Looks Like She Has a Penis!
- Scandal Just Delivered One of The Most Heartbreaking & Heart-Racing Episodes of TV We've Ever Seen
- Parenthood Finale: Why the Show Ended That Way, and Scoop on the 7 Biggest Surprises