Posts with tag "SherylCrow"
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 04:42 PM by Dan Reilly
Recently, AOL was pleased to welcome Sheryl Crow to our New York studios for a Sessions performance. The singer knocked out a set of tunes from her latest album, '100 Miles From Memphis' and sat down with us for an interview. Before the taping, our cameras captured Crow strolling the halls of our offices, having a few laughs with the studio crew and posing for a few photos. Watch the clip after...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 11:32 PM by Jo Piazza
Katherine Heigl is going to have her hands full with the new addition to her family, 10-month-old adopted daughter Naleigh. Thankfully for Katherine, PopEater caught up with two relatively new moms -- Sheryl Crow and Jennifer Hudson -- at VH1 Divas who were happy to give Katherine tips on being a motherhood ... and one even gave us the scoop on her marital status. What did they say? Is J-Hud ma...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'
- Five Things You Need to Know About Connor Franta
- Revenge Star Shares Secrets from the Set
- Star Trek fans 'Spock' Canadian $5 bill to honor late Leonard Nimoy
- Kelly Clarkson finally nabs a duet partner: Jimmy Fallon
- ?NBC Nightly News' wins February sweep despite Brian Williams suspension