Posts with tag "Shia Labeouf"
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 07:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In a new, extremely candid interview with Details, Shia Labeouf admitted he hooked up with Megan Fox while shooting 'Transformers'--and now an on-set source is confirming it. "Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them," Labeouf told Details in their latest issue. "I never understood the separation of ...
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
'Who Says' stars can't be just as nervous as their fans when it comes to meeting their celebrity crushes. While backstage at a television studio, Selena Gomez is tricked into meeting Shia LaBeouf, who is sharing a neighboring dressing room, when an assistant tells Gomez that she's heading in to meet a fan. "Oh my gosh," Gomez shrieks before giving a calm and effortlessly cool LaBeouf a slightly ...
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Shia LaBeouf isn't one to hold his tongue - or his fist for that matter - and he isn't going to change his tune for studio heads, girlfriends or strangers in a bar looking for trouble. Although that may be the reputation the 'Transformers' star has managed to build for himself, there is so much more to this talented young actor. LaBeouf covers the August issue of DETAILS magazine and opens up ...
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 04:01 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It looks like 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' will be the last for Shia LaBeouf. According to MTV, the resident bad boy has completed his run with robots. He's starred in all three of the franchise's films, which have all proved to be blockbuster hits, but when asked at the MTV Movie Awards last week if this would be his last, he said "For sure, I'm not coming back to do another one. I don't ...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 10:30 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although Megan Fox seems more than comfortable to us, posing and pouting on the red carpet, according to former 'Transformers' co-star, Shia LaBeouf, she always felt awkward about her own sex appeal on set. "Megan developed this Spice Girl strength, this woman-empowerment [stuff] that made her feel awkward about her involvement with [Director] Michael [Bay], who some people think is a very ...
- Posted May 17th 2011 at 09:11 AM by Kelly Fisher
Shia LaBouf stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' this week and explained that February bar fight which left him in handcuffs. "I walked out to have a cigarette. I was away with some friends. Some guys instigated me and that's what it was. Some name calling," LaBeouf told DeGeneres, adding, "I didn't know them." The 'Transformers' actor was involved in a scuffle with a reportedly unhappy fan ...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 02:45 PM by Moviefone Editors
'Transformers' star Shia LaBeouf is said to star in 'Horns,' the big-screen adaptation of a novel by Stephen King's son, writer Joe Hill, according to a report in Variety. Mandalay Pictures will head the adaptation. The 24-year-old LaBeouf will play Iggy Perrish, a 26-year-old who awakens from a blackout hangover to find horns sprouting from his head. If that weren't enough, Ig has to contend ...
- Posted Feb 6th 2011 at 09:31 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Shia LaBeouf, 24, had to be cuffed and detained by cops last night (around 1AM Sunday), after a fight broke out at a Los Angeles bar. A bouncer reportedly restrained the actor in a head lock on the scene before police intervened. No arrests were made. As reported by RadarOnline, the 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' star was hanging at Mad Bull's Tavern, with an entourage of more than a dozen ...
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan's relationship has become the latest Hollywood casualty, PEOPLE reports. Despite the recent announcement of the split, a source tells the magazine the two ended their relationship "some time ago." The couple, who began dating in 2009, starred together in September's 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps'. Oliver Stone, who directed the couple in the 'Wall Street' ...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Even when Shia LaBeouf has six number one movies in a row and a peaking career, he still likes putting down Frankie Muniz. When asked about his success on a radio program on Sept. 30 called 'The Bert Show,' LaBeouf opportunistically took a compliment and used it to tweak his longtime nemesis. "While that's flattering as hell, you could have put Frankie Muniz into any of the movies I've been in ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- Ben Affleck: Jennifer Garner Is the Most Important Person to Me
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- ?Real Housewives of Atlanta': What should Kandi do? POLL
- Real Housewives of Atlanta's Kandi Burruss Talks Mama Joyce Drama and Whether Her Wedding Is Still On
- Pippa Middleton and Boyfriend Nico Jackson Touch Down in London After Romantic Trip to India
- When Carrie Bradshaws Collide: Sarah Jessica Parker and AnnaSophia Robb Meet For the First Time—See the Pic