Posts with tag "Shrek"
- Posted Jun 19th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Jason Newman
We're the first to say that Grand Canyon-sized chasms can exist between a film's commercial success and its artistic quality. Still, sometimes the two are not mutually exclusive. With Friday's release of 'Toy Story 3,' Pixar looks to continue their domination with their eleventh consecutive blockbuster, a smart, funny film aimed at both adults and children. We thought it would be a good time t...
- Posted Jun 4th 2010 at 10:21 AM by PopEater Staff
A dangerous metal called cadmium has been discovered in 'Shrek'-themed drinking glasses being sold at McDonald's restaurants across the country, prompting the fast-food giant to recall 12 million of the collectors items. The 16-ounce glasses have been going for $2 a pop, and with the success of 'Shrek Forever After' at the box office, they've been a hot item since their May 21 debut. The glasses h...
- Posted Jun 1st 2010 at 06:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Not only did 'Sex and the City 2' fall far short of box office predictions -- Carrie Bradshaw and the gals got trumped by 'Shrek Forever After,' a week-old film and the fourth in its franchise. Predictions for 'Sex and the City 2' over the long weekend ran as high as $75 million; however, the film grossed just $37.1 million. The sequel earned less in five days than the 2008 original earned in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Kiss at Kenny Chesney Concert
- How an Author Is Coping with Discovery That Her Grandpa Was Schindler's List Nazi
- KUWTK Sneak Peek: Kim Kardashian West Teases Bruce Jenner About His Hair (VIDEO)
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kris Jenner (and Her Cleavage) Enjoy Romantic Lunch With Corey Gamble After Split Speculation: Couple Is a ''Great Match''
- President Barack Obama Calls The Wire ''One of the Greatest Television Shows" in Interview With Creator David Simon
- Her Outfit Costs What?! Ashley Tisdale's $40,203 SoCal-Cool Street Style