Posts with tag "SidVicious"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Baby Boy on the Way for Bachelor Alum Renee Oteri
- The New Way to Tone Your Abs (It Beats Crunches!)
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself to Princess Diana After L.A. Fender-Bender with Paps
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- If USC Football Player Josh Shaw's Story About Jumping Into a Pool to Save a Drowning Boy Sounded Too Heroic to Be True... Well, It Was
- Chris O'Dowd and Wife, Dawn O'Porter, Reveal They're Expecting a Baby During ALS Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Bitch Stole Our Look! Rosie Huntington-Whiteley vs. Olivia Palermo vs. Suki Waterhouse vs. Cara Delevingne in Burberry