Posts with tag "SidVicious"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Stewart: I need a break from Hollywood
- Courtney Love admits using heroin during pregnancy in Kurt Cobain documentary
- School's 'Frozen' parody ?School Is Closed' goes viral
- Jimmy Kimmel breaks down Chris Soules' speech from ?The Bachelor'
- Doritos wants voters to pick its Super Bowl ad
- Katie Holmes Is Returning to TV! And Guess What? There's a Joshua Jackson Connection
- Giuliana Rancic Thinks Laverne Cox's Dress Is "F---ing Hideous"—Get the Full Fashion Police Recap!
- Blink-182's Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker Blast "Disrespectful and Ungrateful" Tom DeLonge, Insist He Quit the Band