Posts with tag "Sienna Miller"
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 10:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
After British newspaper, News of the World, hacked into Sienna Miller's cell phone to intercept voicemail messages intended for the actress' ears only, the publication is issuing an apology, according to the UK's Guardian. This is the first mia culpa from the paper which has also been charged with the phone hacking of other celebrities and public figures like actor Steve Coogan, TV and radio ...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 05:59 PM by Zach Dionne
Jude Law and Sienna Miller have split after more than seven years in an on-and-off relationship. The English actor couple began dating in 2003, got engaged a year later, broke up in 2006 after Law's affair with his children's nanny, then came back together in the autumn of 2009. "It is mutual and amicable, and they are still friends," a friend of the couple tells PEOPLE. Law's rep adds, "I ...
- Posted Dec 18th 2010 at 10:03 AM by Christine Fenno
Ever since going public with their rekindled romance in May, British "It" couple Jude Law and Sienna Miller have been hounded by paparazzi. But now, it looks like they've paid a hefty sum to achieve more privacy whenever they want to see one another. The U.K.'s Daily Mail reports this week that Law and Miller (who were once engaged, until Miller ended the relationship in 2005 after Law's ...
- Posted Sep 15th 2010 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
British tabloid News of the World has angered yet another celebrity by allegedly hacking into their cell phone data. This time, it's Sienna Miller, who is set to join the fight in suing the Rupert Murdoch-owned newspaper. The Guardian reports Miller is taking legal action against the tabloid, which is already fending off similar claims by public figures like Steve Coogan and Chris Tarrant, for ...
- Posted May 4th 2010 at 06:42 AM by PopEater Staff
It seemed like old times at last night's Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute gala, where on-again, off-again couple Jude Law and Sienna Miller went public with their relationship for the first time since rumors sprouted that they were back together. Miller, 28, wore a blue Emilio Pucci dress. (For more on last night's fashions, visit Stylelist.) The couple reportedly reunited at ...
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Looks like the rumors are true that Jude Law and Sienna Miller have rekindled their romance. The 'Sherlock Holmes' star was photographed on the beach in Barbados over the weekend. Miller was all smiles as she splashed in the ocean with Law's three children with ex-wife Sadie Frost -- Rafferty, 13, Iris, 9, and Rudy, 7. Miller and Law split up four years ago when he had an affair with his ...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 06:45 PM by Tricia Romano
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Angelina Jolie
The Other Woman occupies a scandalous place in history. Even though it takes two to tango, the Other Woman is usually the target of scorn and ridicule. High profile celebrities like Tiger Woods have it especially bad; their mistresses are often paraded around in the pages of the tabloids and on blogs, sometimes even with a scoring system comparing them all (Gawker!) We look at some of the more ...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 06:57 AM by PopEater Staff
The British press is swooning over the possibility that Sienna Miller and Jude Law -- once Britain's most prominent celeb couples until a rash of infidelity and drama -- are once again dating. The two have been spotted together several times over recent weeks, as they're both in New York for stints on Broadway. ...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 06:49 AM by PopEater Staff
Sienna Miller made her Broadway debut in 'After Miss Julie' and showed off her long legs as she exited in an extremely short dress. While her slender figure may have delighted the crowd outside, her acting credentials came under more scrutiny. Just days after The NYTimes apologized for publishing an interview which wrongly quoted the late Heath Ledger and Sean Combs as former lovers, reviewer ...
- Posted Oct 18th 2009 at 10:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Lots of people know Sienna Miller for her very public and very scandal-inducing relationships over the years. Because of that, many people forget she's one of Hollywood's most critically-adored and respected young actresses. The gorgeous British actress is looking to put her past behind her and get back to basics in Broadway's 'After Miss Julie. Speaking with the New York Times, Miller said: ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing with the Stars Season 16 Finale Results Revealed
- Dancing with the Stars: Which Couple Deserves to Win?
- The Daily Treat: What Would You Call Mariah Carey's Puppies?
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
- ?Daily Show' co-creator Lizz Winstead sparks outrage with Oklahoma tornado joke about conservatives
- ?Dancing With the Stars': Your Hidden Gems of the Season 16 Finals!
- ?The Bachelor's Funniest Moments': Bloopers, bugs, booze, and boobs
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!