Posts with tag "SiennaMiller"
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Looks like the rumors are true that Jude Law and Sienna Miller have rekindled their romance. The 'Sherlock Holmes' star was photographed on the beach in Barbados over the weekend. Miller was all smiles as she splashed in the ocean with Law's three children with ex-wife Sadie Frost -- Rafferty, 13, Iris, 9, and Rudy, 7. Miller and Law split up four years ago when he had an affair with his children'...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 06:45 PM by Tricia Romano
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Angelina Jolie
The Other Woman occupies a scandalous place in history. Even though it takes two to tango, the Other Woman is usually the target of scorn and ridicule. High profile celebrities like Tiger Woods have it especially bad; their mistresses are often paraded around in the pages of the tabloids and on blogs, sometimes even with a scoring system comparing them all (Gawker!) We look at some of the more f...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 06:57 AM by PopEater Staff
The British press is swooning over the possibility that Sienna Miller and Jude Law -- once Britain's most prominent celeb couples until a rash of infidelity and drama -- are once again dating. The two have been spotted together several times over recent weeks, as they're both in New York for stints on Broadway....
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 06:49 AM by PopEater Staff
Sienna Miller made her Broadway debut in 'After Miss Julie' and showed off her long legs as she exited in an extremely short dress. While her slender figure may have delighted the crowd outside, her acting credentials came under more scrutiny. Just days after The NYTimes apologized for publishing an interview which wrongly quoted the late Heath Ledger and Sean Combs as former lovers, reviewer ...
- Posted Oct 18th 2009 at 10:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Lots of people know Sienna Miller for her very public and very scandal-inducing relationships over the years. Because of that, many people forget she's one of Hollywood's most critically-adored and respected young actresses. The gorgeous British actress is looking to put her past behind her and get back to basics in Broadway's 'After Miss Julie. Speaking with the New York Times, Miller said: "T...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 09:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Looking back on her time with Balthazar Getty, actress Sienna Miller admits her rebellion tainted her public perception and "probably looked awful," she told UK's Daily Mail. "The situation [with Getty] was not ideal... I would probably be less naive about ignoring the fact that people care," she said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lady Antebellum: Why We'll Never Be Bandzillas
- Was Cindy Crawford's Unretouched Lingerie Photo 'Stolen' and 'Maliciously Altered'?
- Ryan Phillippe: 'Depression Has Been a Huge Obstacle for Me'
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere