Posts with tag "Simon van Kempen"
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 09:40 AM by Rob Shuter
We have another singing 'Housewife' on our hands, and this time it's a man! Joining Countess LuAnn, Danielle Staub and Kim Zolciak in the Bravo choir, 'Real Housewives of New York City' star Simon van Kempen has gleefully unleashed his debut single, 'I Am Real,' a bass-thumping, synth-heavy dance track filled with defiant lyrics aimed at "cheeky tongue waggers." "I thought 'I Am Real' is a fun ...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 09:48 AM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Simon van Kempen, husband to Alex McCord, has spent the last several years as one of the most polarizing figures on Bravo's 'Real Housewives of New York City.' From quirky fashionista, to doting, Speedo-wearing husband to those nagging rumors about his sexuality, Simon has never been far from the drama. Now fans who have missed Simon are in for a double dose this season, as not ...
- Posted Jul 20th 2010 at 09:50 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Hottest Stories -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
It seems everyone is mad at Mel Gibson these days. And now, in an effort to get out of the spotlight and win back his ex-wife Robyn, the movie star plans to pick up his family and move back to Australia. But, do Australians even want him back? Australian native, and Bravo's most colorful Real Househusband ever, Simon van Kempen, tells me exactly what he thinks about Mel Gibson and what the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?