Posts with tag "SimonMonjack"
- Posted Feb 15th 2010 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
The Brittany Murphy Foundation, which is run by Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, and mother, Sharon Murphy, hasn't filed the necessary documents to qualify as a charity or nonprofit group and is now returning all donations. On Sunday, TMZ first reported that the foundation was not registered as a charity with the IRS or the state of California, as required by law. The foundation has issued an...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Brittany Murphy's death was accidental, the L.A. County Coroner determined, TMZ reports. According to the coroner's findings, the 32-year-old died of community acquired pneumonia, iron deficiency anemia and multiple drug intoxication -- which included prescription and over-the-counter drugs. The report also indicated that her death was "preventable." TMZ says that her pneumonia was...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 11:03 AM by PopEater Staff
A month after Brittany Murphy's death, her mother and husband say they are convinced the actress died of natural causes, not drugs or an eating disorder. The strain to be perfect under the scrutinizing microscope of Hollywood ultimately lead to her demise, her husband Simon Monjack said on 'The Today Show.' Monjack claims Murphy suffered a lot of stress in her career after Warner Brothers...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 09:39 AM by PopEater Staff
For the first time since her daughter's sudden death, Brittany Murphy's mother Sharon is speaking out, along with Murphy's husband Simon Monjack. The pair told PEOPLE they believe the 32-year-old actress died of a congenital heart defect that was diagnosed in her teens -- not from a drug overdose. "She had a little bit of a cold. You could never in a billion years imagine this happening,"...
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 12:12 PM by PopEater Staff
Angelo Bertolotti had not seen Brittany Murphy for more than a year before her shocking death Sunday, and he had never met her husband - but the distance between the father and daughter is not the reason Bertolotti will be skipping Murphy's Christmas Eve funeral. "If I wanted to go, I would go, but I don't want to see her that way," he tells E! News. "She was flawless to me. She was a little...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 03:46 PM by Marc Schneider
Brittany Murphy's grieving widower, Simon Monjack, has endured three grueling days since the 'Clueless' star's tragic death Sunday. In a tear-filled interview with PEOPLE, a "devastated" Monjack recounts his wife's final days spent sick in bed and denies there were many prescription drugs in the house -- a claim that clashes with newly leaked coroner's notes. Monjack reveals that his wife, who...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 06:15 AM by PopEater Staff
One day after the shocking, untimely death of his 32-year-old wife Brittany Murphy, writer/producer Simon Monjack spoke about the tragic Sunday his life was turned upside down. "My world was destroyed yesterday," Monjack told Access Hollywood. Monjack also discussed his wife's last moments and whether Brittany was controlled by bad influences. Full story after the jump....
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:10 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Deaths
The world lost a beautiful and talented soul on Sunday. We know that. We don't know why or how Brittany Murphy was taken from us. Autopsy results won't be released for 4-6 weeks, and even then we may have only a vague idea of what killed the 32-year-old. We do know when Murphy was last seen in public. We know when she was found by her mother. And we know that her friends, family and fans are...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:14 AM by PopEater Staff
As the world continues to ponder the death of Brittany Murphy, many are curious as to exactly who her husband Simon Monjack is. While there's still absolutely no evidence to suggest he played a part in her death, many people and media outlets both past and present are raising a suspicious eye towards the British screenwriter....
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 07:58 AM by PopEater Staff
Fans and friends were shocked by the untimely death of actress Brittany Murphy on Sunday morning. The 'Clueless' and 'Girl, Interrupted' actress went into full cardiac arrest, and paramedics were unable to revive her. Murphy, 32, was pronounced dead upon arrival at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, and LA County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter told the press Sunday evening that the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate Keeping Quiet on Sex of Her New Baby
- Goodfellas Actor Sues The Simpsons for Using His Likeness, 23 Years Later
- What Gets Rene Russo Fired Up?
- 'Honey Boo Boo's' Mama June: I'm not dating child sex offender
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Dean McDermott Hates "Monster" Label, Argues He's "Not the First Person to Ever Cheat on His Wife"
- Taylor Swift Shuts Down Hollywood Boulevard for Jimmy Kimmel Live! Concert, Explains 1989 Album Lyrics
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?