Posts with tag "SirIanMcKellan"
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:47 AM by Jo Piazza
It hasn't been the greatest month to be God. The supreme being has been getting attacked from all angles out in Hollywood and no single faith is being spared. Larry David, Sarah Silverman and Sir Ian McKellan are among the offenders who have all individually joined in on the faith-bashing. Scientology has even been getting more bad press than usual, and from some of their own. After the jump we...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Still in Hospital, Cancels Another Concert
- Jenny McCarthy Engaged to Donnie Wahlberg
- Is Kate Adopting a New Hairstyle on the Royal Tour?
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper: I see dead wrestlers
- Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- ?Supernatural' recap: Follow the leader
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: Agents of Nothing
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton Sing "Timber" by Pitbull & Kesha (Kinda)—Watch Now!
- KFC Is Bringing Back the Double Down, Domino's Is Launching Fried Chicken Pizza and the World as We Know It Is Doomed
- See Jenny McCarthy's Giant Yellow Sapphire Engagement Ring From Fiancé Donnie Wahlberg!