Posts with tag "Sirius"
- Posted Dec 5th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Do you hear what we hear? That's the sound of millions of loyal Howard Stern fans saying: Just tell us where to find him in the new year, already! The shock jock has been in negotiations for a new contract with Sirius XM Radio (his multi-year, $500 million deal expires at year's end), but there still isn't news from the company about renewing the partnership. The silence on a new contract means...
- Posted Feb 6th 2010 at 12:13 AM by Sam Brand
The self-described 'King of all Media' took to the airwaves earlier this week to announce that he had been offered a high-profile job in network TV. On Friday, the New York Post reported the job is none other than Simon Cowell's soon vacant seat on 'American Idol.' Nobody at Fox has yet confirmed the report. Is the rumor full of hot air, or might we really see the sharp-tongued shock jock evisce...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 05:26 PM by Sarah Crow
Fans of shock jock Howard Stern may be in for a change of pace when his contract with Sirius Satellite Radio expires at the end of 2010. Stern, who signed on with Sirius in 2006, may not be renewed by the satellite network, who came close to bankruptcy in 2009 before selling a 40 percent stake to Liberty Media Corp. The radio host is once again being wooed by former employer Clear Channel, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shakira's Son Sasha Is Already Mastering Soccer at 6 Months
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
- Taylor Swift Meets Her Godson! Jaime King Introduces Son Leo Thames (PHOTOS)
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Eliza Dushku Says She Was Kicked Out of Hotel Room Because of One Direction, Then Laughs It Off
- Snoop Dogg Stopped by Police at Airport in Italy After Carrying $422,000 in Cash—Find Out What Happened Next
- Travi$ Scott Arrested at Lollapalooza 2015 After Allegedly Telling Fans to Jump the Barricades