Posts with tag "Skins"
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 03:16 PM by PopEater Staff
For GQ's annual Best New Designers in America feature, the magazine modeled six of the most stylish up-and-comer labels on TV casts both established and new. Four members of the controversial MTV show 'Skins' -- James Newman, Jesse Carere, Danny Flaherty and Ron Mustafaa -- donned LA-based surfwear Warriors of Radness for the shoot. Designer Rick Klotz told GQ of his inspiration: "Whenever...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 05:06 PM by Nicki Gostin
Blaine Morris, the sexy lesbian behind Betty Nardone on MTV's controversial new series 'Skins,' is an 18-year-old New Jersey native, who is downright nonplussed by all the hullabaloo. A musical theater performer throughout high school, Morris had only just a couple TV commercials under her belt when 'Skins' creator and head writer Bryan Elsley asked her to audition for a role. Morris talked...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 10:22 AM by Kristina Lucarelli
MTV is already having a busy 2011 with two hit shows dominating the press. 'Jersey Shore' keeps smashing the ratings because people can't resist the cast's alcoholic antics and fist fights. And although 'Skins' is receiving mixed reviews, the show is making a name for itself by being accused of violating child pornography laws and being dubbed "the most dangerous show for teens" by the Parents...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 04:05 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
The Parents Television Council has deemed MTV's newest teen drama 'Skins' child pornography and counted more than 40 instances of drug, sex and alcohol abuse in only the first episode. So, how are teen viewers responding? They're thanking the PTC for inventing a new drinking game. From Funny or Die comes a video of teens who are grateful for the PTC's watchdog campaign. Spreading word about the...
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 03:16 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
While MTV's new show 'Skins' takes heat for being too hot (critics equate it to child pornography and advertisers are pulling out), one thing's for sure: It almost certainly makes a star out of Sofia Black-D'Elia, who plays a lesbian teen on the controversial series. Sofia defends 'Skins' on my HDNet show 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' telling me people should watch before they judge. "It's...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 09:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although the British seem to do it better, we copy it just as well -- and in this case, a little too well. With the latest Brit TV series, 'Skins,' making it across the pond and landing on MTV, Americans are getting more than an eyeful of gratuitous teenage sexuality in all of its glory. But American teens better TiVo the first two episodes before network execs force producers to tone down the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Ashley Tisdale Throws Surprise Birthday Party for Fiancé Christopher French—Get the Details!
- This Hockey Player Gave a Young Fan His Hockey Stick and the Kid Had the Most Adorable Reaction Ever
- Lindsay Lohan Says Her Last Drink Was "a Long Amount of Time" Ago, but Admits It Was After Leaving Treatment