Posts with tag "Slash"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 11:45 PM by Spinner Editors
Slash's wife, Perla Hudson, has been accused of assaulting a woman backstage at an Ozzy Osbourne concert this week in Los Angeles. TMZ is reporting that Hudson apparently saw Slash, who has been Osbourne's opener on the now-appropriately named Scream tour, talking to an unidentified woman after his performance. She approached the two and proceeded to kick the woman in the stomach. The...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 10:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Usher and former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash will join the Black Eyed Peas halftime show at the Super Bowl Sunday, an insider revealed to the AP. The source spoke anonymously as the appearances were planned as a surprise for Sunday's game between the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers. The Black Eyed Peas were notably the first young group chosen to perform since Janet Jackson and...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 01:20 AM by Spinner Editors
The cast members of 'Glee' won't be heading to Paradise City anytime soon. Guns N' Roses have reportedly turned down the hit TV show's request to feature their songs, according to Entertainment Weekly. In a Sunday interview with the magazine, Slash didn't give details on how the band voted, but made it clear that if it were solely up to him, he'd rather be watching 'Grease.' "In the current...
- Posted Nov 24th 2010 at 02:15 PM by Jett Wells
Axl Rose hates Slash so much he doesn't even want his former Guns N' Roses bandmate included in a video game associated with the band. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Rose is suing 'Guitar Hero' maker Activision for $20 million for violating a deal to not include imagery of Slash or his band Velvet Revolver in 'Guitar Hero III.' "[Activision] began spinning a web of lies and deception to...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 03:24 PM by PopEater Staff
Two months ago, former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash filed for what was shaping up to be a messy divorce. But the storm has apparently cleared, and the iconic rocker has decided to call off the divorce from his wife, Perla Ferrar, PEOPLE confirms. In his original filing, Slash -- real name: Saul Hudson -- cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the couple's July separation. Things...
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 02:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Velvet Revolver guitarist and former Guns N' Roses shredder Slash is filing for divorce from Perla Ferrar, his wife since 2001. The couple has two boys, 6 and 8 years old. Slash, whose real name is Saul Hudson, will seek joint custody, TMZ reports. Sources close to the pair tell TMZ "the breakup is extremely acrimonious." Slash and Perla's date of separation is listed as July 15, 2010. There...
- Posted Jun 15th 2010 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash was playing the epic 'Sweet Child o' Mine' solo in Milan on Thursday night when he was accosted by a mammoth, and drunk, fan, but don't think for a second he didn't finish that song. In the middle of the solo he's played thousands of times, a shirtless and bandana'd man is seen rushing toward Slash as a bodyguard follows. The attacker grabs the rocker, who...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 11:20 AM by Zach Dionne
Whether or not Rihanna's latest album serves up a single on par with 'Umbrella' or 'SOS,' she's showing no signs of slowing her ascent into the Controversial Sex Appeal Hall of Fame. The latest sultry exhibit? Her video for 'Rockstar 101,' where Rihanna appears in dark body paint (wearing nothing but chains), possibly impersonates Anna Wintour and pays homage to Slash by dressing up as the Guns...
- Posted Jan 23rd 2010 at 09:01 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Singer Kelis shows her...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream Bassist Jack Bruce Dies at 71
- No Tricks, Just Treats: Hot Hunks of Horror
- Joe Nichols: I'll Do 'Anything' to Make My Family Happy
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine