Posts with tag "Smashing Pumpkins"
- Posted Jul 23rd 2010 at 06:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan blacked out and fell onto his drummer's kit during the band's live performance in Tampa Bay, Florida, on Wednesday night. The 43-year-old alt-rocker was performing the Pumpkin's 1995 hit 'Bullet With Butterfly Wings' when he lost consciousness. "That wasn't a stage move or clumsiness, that was me blacking out and wiping out," he told his Twitter followers...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 01:25 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: After Midnight Project Album: 'Let's Build Something to Break' Video: 'Take Me Home' Hails From: Los Angeles, Calif. For Fans Of: Atreyu, the Used Why They're About to Pop: Since breaking into the Los Angeles music scene in 2004, After Midnight Project have toured relentlessly, signed with Universal Motown and recorded their major label debut album, 'Let's Build Something to Break' with...
Popeater Hot Topics
- DWTS: See Which Stars 'Killed It' on Monday's Show
- Jessica Capshaw: Why My Third Child Is the 'Squeaky Wheel'
- Sofia Vergara Lunches at Her 'Fave New York Restaurant'
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Unreleased Britney Spears Demos Leak on the Internet: Listen to the Songs That Didn't Make It to Britney Jean
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance at LA Trade Technical College to Inspire Students—Take a Look!
- Gotham Premiere: Meet the Future Villains from the New Fox Drama