Posts with tag "Smashing Pumpkins"
- Posted Jul 23rd 2010 at 06:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan blacked out and fell onto his drummer's kit during the band's live performance in Tampa Bay, Florida, on Wednesday night. The 43-year-old alt-rocker was performing the Pumpkin's 1995 hit 'Bullet With Butterfly Wings' when he lost consciousness. "That wasn't a stage move or clumsiness, that was me blacking out and wiping out," he told his Twitter followers...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 01:25 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: After Midnight Project Album: 'Let's Build Something to Break' Video: 'Take Me Home' Hails From: Los Angeles, Calif. For Fans Of: Atreyu, the Used Why They're About to Pop: Since breaking into the Los Angeles music scene in 2004, After Midnight Project have toured relentlessly, signed with Universal Motown and recorded their major label debut album, 'Let's Build Something to Break' with prod...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lorde Tells How She and Taylor Swift Became BFFs (VIDEO)
- Anthony Carbajal, ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Viral Star, Shares Touching Wedding Photos
- How Teresa Giudice Will Spend Her Last Thanksgiving Before Prison
- Jane Doe in 2005 Bill Cosby civil rape suit comes forward
- Melissa McCarthy to launch clothing line for all sizes
- Ariana Grande responds to Bette Midler: 'Always a fan no matter what'
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'