Posts with tag "SnlFBomb"
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 01:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Not only does Lorne Michaels have no interest in firing Jenny Slate, the 'SNL' executive producer actually feels bad for the rookie, who uttered the F-Bomb on the air. In comments to the Washington Post, Michaels said the night was traumatic for Slate because "it was literally her first time on the show. There was nothing dirty, just a slip of the tongue. It was 'frickin', frickin', frickin' '...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 01:08 AM by PopEater Staff
An SNL F-bomb in the 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere? Sounds that way. Most new cast members on 'Saturday Night Live' begin their tenure on the show with a whimper. Perhaps a brief cameo as a waiter, an office worker, maybe throw out a wave during the end-of-show "good nights." But not Jenny Slate. During her inaugural 'SNL' episode, the newbie came out with a bang. An F-Bomb bang, that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Red Band Society Is Worth Watching
- Jennifer Lawrence: 'A Powerful Woman Knows How to Get What She Wants'
- Harley Pasternak: Skip Store-Bought Salad Dressings - and Use These Recipes Instead!
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- Katie Couric and Rob Lowe Both Drop Kids Off at Stanford
- Nikki Bella's Hot Date With John Cena, Eva Marie's Health Cleanse & More—See the Latest Total Divas Pics!
- Beyoncé Turns Her Back (and Booty!) Away From Photoshop Rumors With New Sexy Bikini Pic and Blue Ivy Photos