Posts with tag "Snoop Dogg"
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 10:27 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
It's only a matter of time before Charlie Sheen's face is plastered next to the word 'winning' in the dictionary -- but for now, he'll just have to settle for a 'Winning' musical collaboration with Snoop Dogg. Although the entire song will not premiere in full until it drops on iTunes tonight at midnight, E! Online has the warlock and the Dogg's video preview of the musical snack -- and we have...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 09:45 AM by AOL TV Editors
To say that the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton will be an extremely dignified affair is surely an understatement. But must the future king's bachelor party be that way? Apparently Queen Elizabeth II doesn't think so. On 'Lopez Tonight,' Snoop Dogg claimed that the queen phoned the rapper and requested "somethin' special for her grandkid. So why not? Let me do it. I'm the best one...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 04:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
From warlock to recording artist, Charlie Sheen has been making some major moves in the past few months. His latest? He's recording a song with Snoop Dogg. According to PEOPLE, Sheen and Snoop have recorded a song for Sheen's upcoming 20-city tour, 'My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option Show.' The first show is set to hit the stage in Detroit this weekend, so we have a feeling our...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 11:45 PM by Boombox Editors
Actor Charlie Sheen is putting his "winning" regimen to song and he's bringing Snoop Dogg along for the ride. The troubled actor-turned-Internet star, who was recently fired from the popular CBS comedy 'Two and a Half Men,' posted a picture of himself and Snoop, along with former Korn member Robert Patterson making sweet music. The trio were pictured recording at Sheen's house over the weekend....
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 12:30 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Snoop Dogg has established a memorial trust fund for the family of late hip-hop star Nate Dogg. According to Snoop's website, the trust "has been set up for expenses of services and the financial security of Nate's children. 100% of all donations will be given to Nate Dogg's family." Nate Dogg (born Nathaniel Hale) passed away earlier this month at just 41 from complications resulting from...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 12:45 AM by Boombox Editors
Snoop Dogg is being accused of promoting underage drinking, by "alcohol industry watchdog" the Marin Institute, for his endorsement of Blast by Colt 45. The group is accusing Snoop of using his popularity to encourage minors to drink the beverage, produced by the Pabst Brewing Company. In an attempt to halt the production of beverages like Blast, which contain both alcohol and soda, Marin...
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 06:05 PM by Zach Dionne
Evidenced by his name, Snoop Dogg has an affinity for furry friends. In a new clip, Snoop calls a miniature critter called Rico for his new track 'Hello Sunshine.' A characteristically jovial, tracksuited Snoop meets Rico at the studio and music video hijinx ensue. As if Rico's gigantic eyes and general cuteness weren't enough, his penchant for mixing up the finer points of the English language...
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 02:00 PM by Keith Murphy
There are three things you can count on in life. Death, taxes and Snoop Dogg ruling the pop landscape. It's been that way since the wiry West Coast hip-hop icon first released his 1993 landmark multi-platinum debut, 'Doggystyle.' Now, with the March release of his upcoming album 'Doggumentary,' Snoop is headed back to his smoked-out roots. News has already been circulating about his new stoner...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 10:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Before Cameron Diaz made her acting debut in 'The Mask,' she was a model. And before that, she was just a "homegirl" from "the LBC," as in bad-ass Long Beach, Calif. She went to a huge high school ("like 3,500 kids") but remembers a particular student stood out: Snoop Dogg. "He was a year older than me," she said on 'Lopez Tonight' (weeknights, 12AM ET on TBS). "He was very tall and skinny,...
- Posted Dec 24th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Zach Dionne
Snoop Dogg has entered the holiday fray, folks. Wearing a Santa hat, a furry coat, and a festive snowman sweater, the rapper hit YouTube to read a slightly modified Christmas classic. Kicking off 'The Night Before Christmas,' Mr. Dogg quickly veers off course: "The whole world was just chillin', waitin' on Santa Claus." Of course they were, Snoop. It's really just a glorified Pepsi Max ad,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- U.S. Journalist James Foley Beheaded by Islamic State Militants in Iraq
- Rihanna's Summer Wardrobe MO Involves Lots of Sexy Slip Dresses (PHOTOS)
- Kendall and Kylie's Latest Fashion Shoot
- Kate Upton takes on Ice Bucket challenge with rumored boyfriend Justin Verlander
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Metal rockers Motley Crue find welcome embrace in Nashville for country tribute album
- Lindsay Lohan posts selfie with Tina Fey during EW's ?Mean Girls' reunion
- The Rock is starring in DC's ?Shazam'? as the villain? An investigation
- Exclusive: The cast of Broadway's ?It's Only a Play' reenacts Ellen's Oscar selfie
- Johnny Depp and Daughter Lily-Rose Team Up for New Film Yoga Hosers
- Terrence Jenkins, Catt Sadler and Jesse Giddings Get Soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Vin Diesel Poses Naked in Racy Shower Photo After Completing the Ice Bucket Challenge—Take a Look!