Posts with tag "SnoopDogg"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:42 AM by Sam Brand
We are still the world if Quincy Jones and an all-star squad of contemporary music stars have anything to sing about it. On Monday, Jones, Lionel Richie and Wyclef assembled what appears to be the entire VIP section from Sunday night's Grammys to re-record the monster selling single ($63 Million in sales!). Can "We Are The World – 25 For Haiti" bring home that kind of bacon in the Internet A...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Beckham on His Kids: 'I'm Literally an Uber Driver Now' (VIDEO)
- Gwyneth Paltrow's No Vagina Expert, Doctors Say
- Empire Recap: Cookie Continues to Pull Everyone's Strings and Hakeem's Oedipal Complex Is Exposed
- Bruce Jenner show will focus on his 'life changes,' report says
- Prosecutor questions whether Lindsay Lohan completed community service; new hearing set
- Man dies on set of Martin Scorsese's ?Silence'