Posts with tag "SoYouThinkYouCanDance"
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 02:50 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
'America's Best Dance Crew' judge Shane Sparks has been arrested in Los Angeles and charged with 8 felony counts of child molestation, TMZ is reporting. The Los Angeles Police Department took Sparks into custody at 8 am PT Friday morning. According to the criminal complaint, the alleged incidents began occurring in 1994 and involve one victim, an under-aged girl. The complaint accuses the 35-ye...
Mysteries of "10 Most Fascinating People," "So You Think You Can Dance Results," "Golf Digest Cover" and "Chris Cuomo" SolvedPosted Dec 10th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "10 Most Fascinating People," "Golf Digest Cover," "Esperanza Spalding," and "Chris Cuomo" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 03:03 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
She's only been alive for three years, and already little Suri Cruise is spurring debate, this time about her penchant for high heels. Should such a young child be wearing what is considered to be footwear for adult women? From her dresses to her shoes, the three-year-old's wardrobe has already garnered much media attention. Her mother, Katie Holmes, reveals it was her own footwear that inspired ...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 06:26 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Mia Michaels Cancer', 'Contessa Brewer' and 'Lil Wayne Gun' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery - the bonus feature of the Google search engine provides the 40 most-searched terms of the hour. Of course, the results change frequently, but at any given time, it's a great snapshot of what's on people's minds regarding pop culture. Here's what's hot i...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 09:07 AM by PopEater Staff
'So You Think You Can Dance' judge Mary Murphy's 9-year marriage was a seemingly never-ending nightmare, punctuated with repeated beatings, rapes, emotional abuse and a miscarriage, she tells Us Weekly in a bombshell-filled interview. Murphy, 51, alleges her unnamed ex would physically abuse her and then demand sex. She claims he raped her for the first time about three months into their marria...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 03:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Zombieland Cameo,' Fame Kills Tour Canceled, 'Kimbo Slice,' 'Spiritual America,' 'Dancing with the Stars No Panties,' Free Night of Theater 2009, 'The Stepfather Trailer,' and 'Madonna Letterman' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the 40 hottest keywords of the hour, and though the results change frequently, at any given time ...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 01:29 PM by PopEater Staff
Don't expect Alex Da Silva to be salsa-ing his way across the dancefloor on 'So You Think you Can Dance' any time soon. The choreographer was arrested on a felony warrant charging him with counts of sexually assaulting four women, according to a Los Angeles Times report....
- Posted Aug 3rd 2009 at 05:08 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
While 'American Idol' - arguably the mother of all reality TV competitions - has consistently won the attention of millions, its little cousin 'So You Think You Can Dance' has quietly been picking up steam. Thus far a summer series, 'SYTYCD' has finally made its way to the FOX fall lineup - giving fans two seasons of the show back-to-back - and we think it's in no small part due to the strength ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lucy Hale Has Fun in the Sun with Her New Boyfriend on Hawaiian Getaway (PHOTOS)
- What Back to the Future Part II Got Right About the Future
- Josh Hartnett Is Going to Be a Dad
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet
- Homeless Man Finds $2,400 and Returns the Money, Then Wants to Donate His Reward: Get the Whole, Inspiring Story