Posts with tag "Sophia Loren"
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 06:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, the ladies of the red carpet were a bunch of messes. Outfits were either too outlandish, such as Sophia Loren's homage to Big Bird, or so mind-numbingly boring we've been bashing our head o...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The women of 'Nine' grace the cover of Vogue in the November issue. The movie-musical, directed by Rob Marshall, stars some of Hollywood's hottest leading ladies including Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson and Marion Cotillard along with Fergie, Sophia Loren and Judi Dench. 'Nine' is based on the play of the same name, which is in turn adapted from Frederico Fellini's '8 ½.' The ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ty Herndon: The Support I've Received Since Coming Out 'Blew My Mind'
- What's the Key to Kate Hudson's Killer Body? 'Work Your Ass Off'
- Search for Missing Pennsylvania Mom Jessica Padgett Continues
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'