Posts with tag "SophiaLoren"
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 06:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, the ladies of the red carpet were a bunch of messes. Outfits were either too outlandish, such as Sophia Loren's homage to Big Bird, or so mind-numbingly boring we've been bashing our head o...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The women of 'Nine' grace the cover of Vogue in the November issue. The movie-musical, directed by Rob Marshall, stars some of Hollywood's hottest leading ladies including Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson and Marion Cotillard along with Fergie, Sophia Loren and Judi Dench. 'Nine' is based on the play of the same name, which is in turn adapted from Frederico Fellini's '8 ½.' The ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Sued By Toronto Uber Driver for Alleged 2013 Assault
- Mom Whose Inspirational Bikini Photo Went Viral: 'I Hope Other Women Pick Up That Torch and Run With It'
- Mom Claims Her Special Needs Son Was Forced to Remove Varsity Letter After a Parent Complained
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Kim Kardashian Wears White Gown, Channels Sex and the City During Dubai Desert Trip—See Throwback Pics!
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Photo of Night She Met Scott Disick...and it Looks Far From Romantic—See the Pic!
- Jeremy London Is Latest to Join Mallrats 2—Which Other Former Cast Members Are Returning?