Posts with tag "SophiaLoren"
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 06:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, the ladies of the red carpet were a bunch of messes. Outfits were either too outlandish, such as Sophia Loren's homage to Big Bird, or so mind-numbingly boring we've been bashing our head o...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The women of 'Nine' grace the cover of Vogue in the November issue. The movie-musical, directed by Rob Marshall, stars some of Hollywood's hottest leading ladies including Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson and Marion Cotillard along with Fergie, Sophia Loren and Judi Dench. 'Nine' is based on the play of the same name, which is in turn adapted from Frederico Fellini's '8 ½.' The ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bumble Bee Foods Charged After Worker Was Cooked to Death in Industrial Oven
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks out on Patrick Dempsey's Grey's Anatomy Exit
- Jewel Reveals Cover of New Memoir, Never Broken: Songs Are Only Half the Story: First Look
- John Stamos says Olsen twins knew about 'Full House' reboot
- Mariah Carey makes grand Las Vegas Strip entrance
- Courtney Stodden sex tape for sale?
- Jeremy Renner Teases a Few "Cool Secrets That Are Revealed" About Hawkeye in Avengers: Age of Ultron—Watch!
- Shipping the 2015 Met Gala: Our Dream Celeb-Designer Collaborations
- Hayley Atwell Gets Stuck in the Airport Watching Captain America, Dresses as Peggy Cater for Driver's License—See the Pic