Posts with tag "SouljaBoy"
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 03:20 PM by Kipp Tribble
It's hard to believe that the Internet, DVDs and smartphones haven't been around forever. We can't imagine not going online several times a day to check our e-mail, Google our neighbor's name, update our status on 20+ social media sites, or spending 1/3rd of our day texting. Technology has become almost as essential to us as oxygen. And celebrities have recognized our need for it. PopEater now...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 11:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Soulja Boy was arrested outside Atlanta on Wednesday night after he ran away from police officers when they showed up at a house he was using for a video shoot. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is reporting that the 'Crank That' rapper took off running from the house and was arrested after he returned moments later. Police were called to the scene around 9 p.m. following complaints that a group...
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 01:30 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why Soulja Boy fiance, 'What's Your Raashee,' Peter Billingsley, Kyla Weber and Rush Limbaugh are surging in Google Trends? If you want to keep your finger on the pulse of entertainment, there's no better tool than Google Hot Trends. This bonus feature of the Google search engine provides the 100 most-searched terms of the hour. Of course, the results change frequently, but at any given...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Charlize Theron Finds Out Why Women in Their 40s Are in Their Prime
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- Country singer RaeLynn reveals secret about former 'Voice' coach Blake Shelton
- Justin Bieber compares his fender bender to Princess Diana crash
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier