Posts with tag "SpencerPratt"
- Posted Jan 30th 2010 at 06:13 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Reality star Tila T...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 06:00 PM by Bryan Alexander
Twitter is to 2009 what YouTube was to 2005 -- an Internet game-changer and a way for celebrities to take out the middle-man and go straight to their fan base. Who doesn't love a good celebrity tweet every now and again? It makes them seem so human like, 'Hey, I'm part of their life!' But Twitter should be a privilege, not a right ... and frankly, we think there should be some sort of celebrity Tw...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 01:03 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Brad Pitt
What could make 'Sherlock Holmes' and all of its bare-chested (and perhaps not-so-straight) detective work even sexier? How about the addition of Brad Pitt in the sequel? Yep, you heard it here first: Papa Pitt is set to reunite with Guy Ritchie once things get underway on the 'Holmes' sequel. Details after the jump, along with info on Martin Sheen's broken heart and Spencer Pratt's wounded ego....
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 09:56 AM by PopEater Staff
Yesterday, we wanted to know who your favorite male and female star is. Today, we're asking who the favorite couple and most overexposed couple are. Do Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes top your list of fave celebrity couples? Are Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag the most overexposed? Tell Us in the Polls ...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 10:27 AM by PopEater Staff
In the never-ending feud between Al Roker and PopEater pals Heidi and Spencer Pratt, the 'Today' meteorologist and personality isn't going down without a fight. In fact, he's got his guns blazing once again, tearing into the fame-cherishing 'Hills' couple during an interview with Obsessedtv.com's Samantha Ettus. In the interview, Roker declares that Spencer and Heidi "haven't done anything and sti...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Last week, PopEater teamed up with NiceOne! to see how celebrities sized up this year by letting our readers vote on various Thanksgiving polls -- and apparently they've all had enough of Kanye West, naming him 2009's Biggest Turkey. With 42% of the total votes, he beat out the likes of Spencer Pratt and Jon Gosselin. We're pretty sure our readers still haven't forgiven him for stealing the mic du...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
After 'The Today Show' called off Monday's chat between Al Roker, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag (citing schedule changes), Pratt vented his frustration on Twitter, sending multiple insults to Roker. First he wrote, "WEATHERMAN I thought you were out of town today getting your stomach stapled again?" But it only got worse from there. See what else Pratt said. >> ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 02:26 PM by PopEater Staff
Life has changed for Stephanie Pratt since her arrest on suspicion of drunk driving. Surprisingly, life's never been better. "It was the worst thing to happen to me and, at the same time, it was the biggest blessing," the 'Hills' star and sister of Spencer told People. Although an arrest in the public eye has the potential to be extremely traumatic, don't expect a meltdown from Pratt, who said ...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 03:30 PM by Megan Rumph
When Kim Zolciak performed her single 'Tardy for the Party' on Bravo's 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' reunion this week, she exclaimed that her dreams had come true. Her castmates may agree to disagree. For many reality television stars, fame on the small screen is just the beginning. Like Kim, their dreams often take them into the music world. Now, PopEater takes a look at other celebrities who mad...
- Posted Oct 18th 2009 at 11:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Stephanie Pratt, star of 'The Hills' and sister to PopEater's pal Spencer, has been arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence in Hollywood, according to TMZ. She was reportedly arrested at 3:45 a.m. and taken into custody. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- George and Amal Can't Hide Their Smiles While Arriving Hand-in-hand in Tokyo
- Matt Bomer Looks Ab-Solutely Amazing on the Beach - See the Photo
- Kelly Rutherford Granted Sole Custody of Her 2 Children
- 'Tomorrowland' beats out 'Pitch Perfect 2' for number one spot
- B.B. King memorial more cheers than tears in Las Vegas
- Chris Pratt : 'I am just dumb'
- Prince Harry Finally Meets Princess Charlotte, His Baby Niece and 2nd Royal Baby
- Khloé Kardashian Falls and Uses Her Big Butt to Slide Down Snowy Hill—See the Hilarious KUWTK Clip!
- Relive Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding! See All the Guests, Instagrams and Behind-the-Scenes Pics!