Posts with tag "Spike Lee"
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 01:45 PM by Zach Dionne
Tyler Perry has blasted fellow director Spike Lee for being such a harsh critic, according to Box Office Magazine. "I'm so sick of hearing about damn Spike Lee," Perry said during a California press conference on Tuesday. "Spike can go straight to hell! You can print that. I am sick of him talking about me." Vulture notes that in 2009, Lee made the following incendiary comments about Perry's...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2010 at 05:00 PM by Simona Rabinovitch
Will.i.am of Grammy-winning pop group Black Eyed Peas was in New York last night to launch a global health fundraising campaign aimed at travellers called MASSIVEGOOD. "I think as humans, we're programmed to care," said the smiling, mellow musician during an impromptu elevator interview towards the end of the party, which took place in the Esquire apartment of the chic Soho Mews. "But it can...
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 08:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Oscar-nominated director Spike Lee is honoring Michael Jackson in a way that only he could -- by directing a video for the late King of Pop's posthumous song 'This Is It.' The 'This' video features a slew of footage from Jackson's hometown of Gary, Indiana, and also candid and rare videos of Jackson performing during his wildly successful career. Watch It Here: ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Epic Fail on The Price Is Right: Contestant in a Wheelchair Wins a Treadmill
- Inside Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Met Gala Date Night
- You Have to See the Prancing Elites Dance to Chris Brown's 'It Won't Stop'
- Kim Kardashian nearly nude at 2015 Met Gala, as is Beyonce
- Wheelchair-bound 'Price Is Right' contestant wins treadmill
- Tiger Woods losing sleep over Lindsey Vonn split, father's death
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder Attend First Post-Wedding Event in Brazil After Mexican Honeymoon: See the Pic!
- U2 Surprises NYC Commuters, Performs Mini Concert in the Subway—Watch Now!
- What the Met Gala Is Like for a Celebrity Hairstylist—As Told By Madonna's Mane Man, Andy LeCompte!