Posts with tag "StephanieBirkitt"
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 09:15 AM by PopEater Staff
In the ongoing saga stemming from David Letterman's admission of affairs with female employees and the impending extortion plot against him, a new report claims that the woman at the center of the story is no longer allowed on the 'Late Show' set....
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 08:52 PM by PopEater Staff
Before the ratings for Monday night's show are even announced, David Letterman already has a boost ... from his studio audience. The crowd roared its approval for Letterman during Monday's taping. "Did your weekend just fly by," Letterman joked with the crowd in his monologue before tackling a serious apology for his wife, Regina Lasko. ...
- Posted Oct 3rd 2009 at 11:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Publicly, David Letterman has received the full support of the high-ups at CBS. Behind the scenes, however, execs are bit more skittish. Sources inside the company told the New York Times on Friday that Letterman could possibly lose their backing if more damning information about his flings with employees come to light. Letterman has a long history of dating young women that work for his...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
If you watch 'The Late Show' regularly, you just might recognize Stephanie Birkitt. She appeared countless times on the program, in skits as herself and as a gift certificate-bearing assistant named "Vicki." Birkitt is also reportedly the woman at the center of an alleged extortion plot against her ex-boss, David Letterman, who Thursday admitted to having sexual relationships with several of his...
Popeater Hot Topics
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Julianne Hough Shares Brother Derek's Sweet Reaction to Her New DWTS Gig
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Modern Family's Julie Bowen Remembers the Time Her Kid Threw Up on Her Emmys Dress (No Joke!)
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Britney Spears' Woody Woodpecker Impression Is Spot On—Watch Her Hilarious Video!