Posts with tag "StephenColbert"
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 04:33 PM by PopEater Staff
With all this drama between late-night hosts, they might as well be in high school, right? Well, we took a trip down memory lane and compiled all the host's year book photos. Take a look at all the funnymen (Conan O'Brien, David Letterman, Jay Leno, Jimmy Fallon and more) before their prime. ...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
And you thought Jay-Z and Alicia Keys' ode to New York couldn't get any better ... Stephen Colbert crashed Keys' performance of 'Empire State of Mind' on his show Tuesday night, and swapped Jay-Z's NY-ified rhymes with lyrics more tailored to his suburban sensibilities. So, instead of Jay's "I used to cop in Harlem, all of my Dominicanos; Right there up on Broadway, brough me back to that McDon...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:10 PM by Melissa Daniels
Recently, Jon Gosselin raised eyebrows by requesting $12,000 to guest host a Florida radio show. And on Oct. 17, Heidi Montag supposedly refused to attend big sis Holly's birthday bash in L.A. without receiving pay. With so many cross-over opportunities available for reality television stars, it makes sense that they may charge for their time, but how much is too much?...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 03:47 PM by Amber James
On Monday Stephen Colbert announced his show 'The Colbert Report' has become the primary sponsor of the U.S. Speedskating team. "On their enormous, billboard thighs, it will say, 'Colbert Nation.' Be looking for that logo as it comes around the final turn. It will be easy to see because it will be in first place," Colbert said. Honestly, we shouldn't expect anything less from Colbert who has stage...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Like him or not, it's no secret that Barack Obama is one telegenic cat. Given the amount of political soap to sell and the politicians who need to sell it, it shouldn't be a surprise that Obama has been on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' five times. But Monday night's episode is a big deal because it is the first time in 'Late Show' history that a sitting president will be a guest. Yep, Presi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What's Kimberly Schlapman of Little Big Town's Cute Holiday Tradition?
- Is This Prince George's Favorite Book?
- Nicki Minaj Enlivens Watch What Happens with a Wardrobe Malfunction (VIDEO)
- Kellie Pickler: I'm not ready to have kids
- How 'Star Wars' nearly ruined Natalie Portman's career
- Does Hollywood try to have it both ways regarding torture?
- ?The Sing-Off' recap: One night, six groups, 800 blazers
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Aw! Neil Patrick Harris' Twins Gideon and Harper Sing "Jingle Bells" While Decorating the Christmas Tree
- Puppy Love vs. Ellen's Oscar Selfie: Vote for the Best Viral Moment of the Year!
- Best of 2014: 32 Things You'll Want to Remember From the Year of Kimye, J.Law and Celebrity Booty