Posts with tag "StephenColbert"
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 04:33 PM by PopEater Staff
With all this drama between late-night hosts, they might as well be in high school, right? Well, we took a trip down memory lane and compiled all the host's year book photos. Take a look at all the funnymen (Conan O'Brien, David Letterman, Jay Leno, Jimmy Fallon and more) before their prime. ...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
And you thought Jay-Z and Alicia Keys' ode to New York couldn't get any better ... Stephen Colbert crashed Keys' performance of 'Empire State of Mind' on his show Tuesday night, and swapped Jay-Z's NY-ified rhymes with lyrics more tailored to his suburban sensibilities. So, instead of Jay's "I used to cop in Harlem, all of my Dominicanos; Right there up on Broadway, brough me back to that...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:10 PM by Melissa Daniels
Recently, Jon Gosselin raised eyebrows by requesting $12,000 to guest host a Florida radio show. And on Oct. 17, Heidi Montag supposedly refused to attend big sis Holly's birthday bash in L.A. without receiving pay. With so many cross-over opportunities available for reality television stars, it makes sense that they may charge for their time, but how much is too much?...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 03:47 PM by Amber James
On Monday Stephen Colbert announced his show 'The Colbert Report' has become the primary sponsor of the U.S. Speedskating team. "On their enormous, billboard thighs, it will say, 'Colbert Nation.' Be looking for that logo as it comes around the final turn. It will be easy to see because it will be in first place," Colbert said. Honestly, we shouldn't expect anything less from Colbert who has...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Like him or not, it's no secret that Barack Obama is one telegenic cat. Given the amount of political soap to sell and the politicians who need to sell it, it shouldn't be a surprise that Obama has been on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' five times. But Monday night's episode is a big deal because it is the first time in 'Late Show' history that a sitting president will be a guest. Yep,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blake Shelton Serenades Soldiers on Stage
- Adrian Peterson Indefinitely Benched by Minnesota Vikings
- Which Pro Is Preparing to Leave Dancing with the Stars?
- 'Facts of Life' cast reunite to talk show's impact, sitcoms and George Clooney
- Mindy Kaling: I would've married BJ Novack if he asked
- 'Easy Rider' chopper going up for auction next month
- This ?Scandal' clothing line lets you dress just like Olivia Pope
- ?Orange Is the New Black' meets ?Golden Girls' in new mash-up video
- Bruce Springsteen headlines Stand Up For Heroes event
- Falling Skies Tragedy: Security Guard Killed on TNT Drama's Vancouver Set
- Big Brother's Eviction Shocker! Who Didn't Make it to the Final Four?
- Saturday Night Live's Nasim Pedrad Recalls Meeting Kim Kardashian, Reveals Unaired Impression of Aziz Ansari—Watch Now!