Posts with tag "Steve-O"
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 05:45 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Top News
Hours after a fatal car crash left 'Jackass' star Ryan Dunn dead, his close friend Steve-O took to Twitter, saying, "I love Ryan Dunn and I'm really going to miss him." Just days before the horrid and fiery wreck, which left another person dead, Steve-O revealed to me that he is lucky to be alive after years of addiction. "Johnny Knoxville and a bunch of our 'Jackass' crew staged an intervent...
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 12:21 PM by Nicki Gostin
Steve-O is perhaps best known for the extreme stunts he's performed over the years as part of the 'Jackass' crew, which have included stapling his scrotum to his thigh and lighting his head on fire. But the performer, who can currently be seen in the big screen hit 'Jackass 3D' and will be appearing at Caroline's on Broadway from Nov. 24-28, is nothing like his onscreen persona. Instead, he's thou...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 03:20 PM by Kipp Tribble
It's hard to believe that the Internet, DVDs and smartphones haven't been around forever. We can't imagine not going online several times a day to check our e-mail, Google our neighbor's name, update our status on 20+ social media sites, or spending 1/3rd of our day texting. Technology has become almost as essential to us as oxygen. And celebrities have recognized our need for it. PopEater now t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeff Dunham: 5 Things to Know About the Comedian
- No Wonder Gwyneth Is So Crazy About This Skin-Perfecting Lotion
- Body of Megadeth Singer Dave Mustaine's Mother-in-Law Found Two Months After She Went Missing
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting