Posts with tag "Steve-O"
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 05:45 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Top News
Hours after a fatal car crash left 'Jackass' star Ryan Dunn dead, his close friend Steve-O took to Twitter, saying, "I love Ryan Dunn and I'm really going to miss him." Just days before the horrid and fiery wreck, which left another person dead, Steve-O revealed to me that he is lucky to be alive after years of addiction. "Johnny Knoxville and a bunch of our 'Jackass' crew staged an...
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 12:21 PM by Nicki Gostin
Steve-O is perhaps best known for the extreme stunts he's performed over the years as part of the 'Jackass' crew, which have included stapling his scrotum to his thigh and lighting his head on fire. But the performer, who can currently be seen in the big screen hit 'Jackass 3D' and will be appearing at Caroline's on Broadway from Nov. 24-28, is nothing like his onscreen persona. Instead, he's...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 03:20 PM by Kipp Tribble
It's hard to believe that the Internet, DVDs and smartphones haven't been around forever. We can't imagine not going online several times a day to check our e-mail, Google our neighbor's name, update our status on 20+ social media sites, or spending 1/3rd of our day texting. Technology has become almost as essential to us as oxygen. And celebrities have recognized our need for it. PopEater now...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suspected Serial Killer of 7 in Indiana May Have Killed More
- Zac Efron: Inside His Romance With Sami Miró
- Elizabeth Vargas Returning to Work After Rehab
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Harry Styles Fan Fiction Author Calls After "the Vanilla Version of Fifty Shades of Grey"
- Required Reading: Our Favorite Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Books Out Right Now
- Goodfellas Actor Frank Sivero Sues Fox for $250 Million Over Simpsons Character He Says Is Based on Him