Posts with tag "SteveMartin"
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 12:05 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
Who doesn't love to hear stories about how a struggling actor landed a big break? Every famous person got to the pinnacle of celebrity status by starting somewhere small -- even Brad Pitt. Here is a look at some of Hollywood's most famous celebrities before they were famous, starring in commercials and game shows, selling everything from Heinz Ketchup to pizza in the hopes of making it on the big...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 09:11 AM by Jo Piazza
In the new romantic comedy for the aged, "It's Complicated," Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin become embroiled in an AARP-style love triangle. Martha Stewart recently weighed in on what it was like to see the 51-year old Baldwin getting jiggy on the screen. "He's fat and he's naked," Stewart said with a look of shock and even a little disgust on her face. That made us wonder about...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 07:34 PM by PopEater Staff
Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin are set to co-host the 2010 Oscars. Producers Bill Mechanic and Adam Shankman stated, "We think the team of Steve and Alec are the perfect pair of hosts for the Oscars. Steve will bring the experience of having hosted the show in the past and Alec will be a completely fresh personality for this event." Baldwin and Martin follow in the footsteps of Hugh Jackman, who...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Court Dismisses Cases Accusing Elmo Actor Kevin Clash of Sexual Assault
- Is This Kate's Favorite Outfit? All Signs Point to Yes
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Lisa Robertson reveals more family sex abuse
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?John From Cincinnati' is not on HBO Go or Amazon Prime, and it should be
- tUnE-yArDs channels ?Pee-Wee's Playhouse' for ?Water Fountain' music video