Posts with tag "SteveMcQueen"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey and Brett Ratner Stroll Arm-in-Arm in St. Barts After Denying Their Romance
- We're Dye-ing Over these Easter Egg Designs
- FROM EW: Prince Sued in Legal Battle Over The Voice Singer Judith Hill
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Iggy Azalea Is Happy She Admitted to Getting a Boob Job: "I Love Them So Much, I Had to Talk About Them"
- Kylie Jenner Posts 3 Sexy Bikini Photos in Only 1 Hour During Pool Day With Scott Disick—Take a Look!
- Demi Lovato Embraces Her Adorable Puppy in Latest Bikini-Clad Selfie—See the Pic!