Posts with tag "SteveMcQueen"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amal Clooney Nominated for British Style Award: What Her Hairstylist Has to Say
- Make the Halloween Cookies the Obamas Gave to Trick-or-Treaters
- Noureen DeWulf: My Son's 'Telling Me from My Belly' He'll Play Hockey
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Zac Efron's Girlfriend Sami Miró Lands Modeling Contract—Get the Details
- Lily Allen Snags Marie Claire Mexico Cover, Says "the Way That We Consume Celebrities Is Pretty Disgusting"
- Jennifer Lopez Tears Up While Recalling Conversation With Son Max After Marc Anthony Split—Watch