Posts with tag "SteveMcQueen"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jared Padalecki and Stephen Amell Raise Awareness for Mental Health (by Going Shirtless!)
- Who Did Christina Applegate Once Ditch A Date with Brad Pitt For?
- Kyle Chandler Channels Coach Taylor in New Friday Night Lights-Inspired PSA
- Bobbi Kristina Brown to be buried next to mom Whitney Houston
- Wife: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka diagnosed with stomach cancer
- Bella Hadid and mom Yolanda Foster prove apple doesn't fall far from the tree
- 9 Reasons Why Robert De Niro Is the Cutest (& Weirdest) Intern Ever
- Beatrice Borromeo's Second (And Third!) Armani Wedding Dresses Are Even Better Than Her First—See the Pics!
- Eminem Says He "Replaced Addiction With Exercise" After Ballooning to 230 Lbs., Ran 17 Miles a Day to Get Fit!