Posts with tag "SteveMcQueen"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Megan Fox Is Pretty Sure She Could Find Bigfoot
- Taiwan Plane Crash Survivor Crawls Out of Wreckage, Phones Dad
- Found! Police Unmask Unlikely Culprit Who Left Dolls Outside Family's Homes
- Rob Reiner: 'And So It Goes' is all Jack Nicholson's fault
- Daniel Radcliffe talks losing his virginity: I had a 'really good first time'
- Jennie Garth warns the newly famous: 'Don't believe the hype'