Posts with tag "SteveMcqueen"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Denise Richards: Charlie Sheen & I 'Actually Enjoy Hanging Out'
- David Beckham Feels the Love at His Final Game
- Cannes Film Festival Photo Catch-Up: What You've Missed from the Festival
- ?The rich get richer': Celebs get tons of expensive stuff for free at Cannes
- Monster Week promises to investigate mermaids and mutant pigs
- 'Star Wars' announces new animated Disney series for 'kids and their parents'
- ?Saturday Night Live': Your guide to the guests at Stefon's cameo-stuffed wedding
- ?Bates Motel' star Freddie Highmore teases tonight's season finale, takes the EW Pop Culture Personality Test ? VIDEO
- Ricky Gervais character David Brent gives first guitar lesson ? VIDEO
- Demi Lovato Recalls Being "Really Mad" at Joe Jonas Post-Split, but Says They Now "Have a Great Friendship"
- Eva Longoria Accidentally Shows She Went Commando at Cannes—See the Pic!
- 2013 Billboard Music Awards: Taylor Swift Parties With Selena Gomez, Cooks for Ed Sheeran