Posts with tag "SteveMcqueen"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bob Saget on Full House Revival: 'Not Everybody Would Want to Do It'
- PHOTO: See Nicky Hilton's (Huge! Beautiful!) Engagement Ring
- Drew Barrymore's Half Sister Jessica Barrymore's Death Ruled Accidental
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- William Greaves, TV host and filmmaker, dead at 87
- Farrah Abraham: MTV made a big mistake by firing me from 'Teen Mom' reunion
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- We ranked the songs in ?Mary Poppins' for its 50th anniversary